Vietnam E-Visa Fees - Vietnam Immigration Services
Vietnam Immigration Services Limited provides Visa services for people who want to travel to Vietnam.
In addition, the Vietnamese government recommends that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. It means you need to own one if you want to apply for a visa. With this type of insurance, you will be insured against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic. If you did not have one yet, our team helps you along with the process of applying for a Vietnam visa.
For Paper Visa Applications
There are two kinds of Vietnam visa fees that you have to pay to get a visa on arrival to Vietnam, including visa service fee and visa stamping fee:
1. Vietnam Visa Service Fee
Visa service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Vietnam visa online processing from consulting about Vietnam visa on arrival, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and result to collecting the pre-approval visa letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Vietnam Airports when arriving.
- Noi Bai - HAN - Ha Noi
- Tan Son Nhat - SGN - Ho Chi Minh City
- Da Nang - DAD - Da nang
- Cam Ranh Airport - CXR - Khanh Hoa
over 9 people
|1 month single||US $69||US $37||US $35||US $34||US $32|
|3 months single||US $49||US $47||US $44||US $42||US $40|
|1 month multiple||US $44||US $42||US $39||US $38||US $36|
|3 months multiple||US $140||US $135||US $130||US $125||US $120|
- Service fee/person: Pay in advance.
- Normal: For those who would like to get a Vietnam visa within 24-48 working hours.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get a Vietnam visa within 8 working hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get a Vietnam visa within 4 hours.
- For Business purposes: Please read below for detailed information.
2. Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee - Pay in cash for Vietnam Government
Visa Stamping fee is the amount that you will directly pay to Immigration Officers by USD or VND cash at the Immigration Counter to get your Vietnam Visa stamped on your passport on arrival at the Vietnam airport.
|Visa type||Stamping fee/person|
|1 month single||US $25|
|3 months single||US $25|
|1 month multiple||US $50|
|3 months multiple||US $50|
- Stamping fee/person: Pay at Airport when Arriving.
- India / Israel Nationality: Because getting a Vietnam Visa for Indians or Israel is more difficult than others, we have to apply a different Visa Fee for Indian or Israel Citizens. Please check the table below for more details.
Vietnam visa fee instruction for Special Nationalities
Vietnam Visa Extension and Renewal Fee
|Visa types||Extension (Price/person)||Renewal (Price/person)||Processing time
Urgent (Plus US$20)
|1 month single||US$50||US$150||5 days||2 days|
|3 months single||US$220||US$190||5 days||2 days|
|1 month multiple||No||No||5 days||2 days|
|3 months multiple||Call Us||Call Us||5 days||2 days|
For expats who are living in Vietnam, please contact us directly by sending us an email or make a phone call to us in emergency cases using the contact information below:
Besides Vietnam Visa on arrival service, https://www.thevietnamimmigration.org also provides some extra services such as Airport Fast-Track service and car pick-up service. For more information, please read more.
Airport Fast-Track Service Fee
|Port of arrival||Airport - Ho Chi Minh||Airport - Hanoi / Da Nang / Cam Ranh|
|Quantity (People)||1-4 people||5-10 people||More than 10 people||1-4 people||5-10 people||More than 10 people|
Business Visa Fee
|1 month single||Plus US $120|
|3 months single||Plus US $120|
|1 month multiple||Plus US $120|
|3 months multiple||Plus US $120|
|6 months multiple||US $470|
For E-Visa Applications
Vietnam e-visa fees
There are two kinds of fees that you have to pay when applying for a Vietnam e-visa, which are Service Fee and Government Fee.
The Government Fee is the amount that applicators have to pay for the Vietnamese government on approving your e-visa. While service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Vietnam e-visa processing from consulting about the Vietnam e-visa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the e-visa from the Vietnamese Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Vietnamese ports.
Applying for an e-visa when traveling to Vietnam allows you to enter this country via these below ports of entry:
- Phu Quoc International Airport - PQC - Kien Giang
- Phu Bai International Airport - HUI - Thua Thien - Hue
- Noi Bai International Airport - HAN - Ha Noi
- Da Nang International Airport - DAD - Đa Nang
- Can Tho International Airport - VCA - Can Tho
- Cam Ranh International Airport - CXR - Khanh Hoa
- Cat Bi International Airport - HPH - Hai Phong
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - SGN - Ho Chi Minh City
Lao Bao Landport, Xa Mat Landport, Tay Trang Landport, Tinh Bien Landport, Song Tien Landport, Na Meo Landport, Nam Can Landport, Mong Cai Landport, Moc Bai Landport, La Lay Landport, Lao Cai Landport, Ha Tien Landport, Huu Nghi Landport, Bo Y Landport, Cha Lo Landport, Cau Treo Landport.
Cam Pha Seaport, Da Nang Seaport, Nghi Son Seaport, Duong Dong Seaport, Dung Quat Seaport, Hon Gai Seaport, Nha Trang Seaport, Chan May Seaport, Vung Tau Seaport, Vung Ang Seaport, Ho Chi Minh City Seaport, Quy Nhon Seaport, Hai Phong Seaport.
|Visa type||Service Fee||Government & Admin Fee|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||over 9 people||Urgent||Super Urgent|
|e-visa - 1 month single||US $39||US $37||US $35||US $34||US $32||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99||US$ 55|
- Normal: 3 business days.
- Urgent: 2 business days.
- Super Urgent: 1 business day.