Vietnam eVisa for Argentine: New Updates 2023
- Why Do Argentine Citizens Need Visas To Enter Vietnam?
- How Long Can Argentine citizens Stay In Vietnam With An E-Visa?
- Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine citizens:
- How To Obtain An E-Visa For Argentine Citizens Who Want To Visit Vietnam?
- The cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam for Argentine citizens
- The Embassy of Vietnam in Argentina:
Argentine citizens who want to travel to Vietnam can now obtain an electronic visa. The Vietnamese government wants to make it easier for tourists to enter the country by granting a Vietnam visa online for Argentina. In an effort to further the strong relationships that already exist between our two countries, Vietnam Immigration Services is happy to be able to offer you this service.
Knowing what sort of visa you need to obtain is essential before departing on vacation. Fortunately, a Vietnam eVisa now makes it possible for inhabitants of Argentina to travel to Vietnam for a limited period of time. This article focuses on Vietnam visa for Argentine citizens: visa requirements, how to apply, and fees.
Vietnam visa for Argentine citizens
Why Do Argentine Citizens Need Visas To Enter Vietnam?
Argentina is not exempt from the visa requirements for Vietnam, so if Argentine citizens want to visit Vietnam, they will need to apply for a visa well in advance
Visitors from Argentina can use an e-Visa to travel to Vietnam for either business or pleasure and remain there for up to 90 days with single or multiple entries.
How Long Can Argentine Citizens Stay In Vietnam With An E-Visa?
Argentine citizens are able to go to Vietnam and stay there for up to 90 days with just an electronic visa. This type of visa has a 03-month validity period starting on the date specified in the visa application form. You are not allowed to enter Vietnam earlier or after the e-expiration Visa date.
How long Argentina citizens can stay in Vietnam
Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine citizens:
Argentine citizens can apply for a visa to Vietnam online well before their chosen trip date. You need to be prepared with the following documents before applying for a Vietnam eVisa:
- A passport issued by the government of Argentina has at least six months left on it after the intended arrival date in Vietnam.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages accessible for verification stamps.
- A scanned copy of the passport's biographical page (with full information, not containing any missing details, or lines)
- One passport photo per person, any size is acceptable. This photograph is in color and contains the applicant’s full face and formal clothes.
Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine citizens
How To Obtain An E-Visa For Argentine Citizens Who Want To Visit Vietnam?
The process of obtaining a visa for Vietnam is straightforward. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to finish the online application. You should follow these four simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. In this stage, you are required to provide information about the visa, including the number of applicants, the kind of visa, the reason for the visit, the port of entry, and the processing time. Please give your entire name, gender, date of birth, passport number, arrival and departure dates, and any other personal information after that.
- Step 2: You should double-check your information to ensure it is true and comprehensive. To pay the e-visa fee, you can use electronic transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Receive an email verifying that your visa application has been submitted to the Vietnam Immigration Services. We will help you with the rest! The e-Visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: After receiving your Vietnam eVisa through email, download and print it. Have your passport stamped with your visa when you arrive.
The cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam for Argentine citizens
You are required to pay two separate types of Vietnam visa costs in order to submit an application for an eVisa for Vietnam. These payments are the Government fee and the Service Visa fee.
Argentine applicants have to pay the government fee since their country is not exempt one for Vietnam visas.
There may be a service charge, depending on the processing time you choose for your visa application. Argentine travelers may now choose one of three distinct types of visa services through Vietnam Immigration e-Visa Portal, including:
- Normal: You will receive a response to your query for a normal examination within three business days.
- Urgent: With this kind of visa service, you will receive your visa via email at the address you gave within 02 working days.
- Super urgent: If you utilize this service, your visa will be completed in as short as 24 hours.
Some customers might only want this service for a short period of time, but others could require it for several days. It depends on the service price that you pay.
You can choose to pay for your visa fee with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Additionally, you should get Vietnam travel insurance because it will cover your benefits while having a journey to Vietnam. Not to mention that it can make your stay in Vietnam safer and more comfortable. If you want to visit Vietnam for a little period of time, your best option is to protect yourself!
Vietnam visa fee for Argentine citizens
The Embassy of Vietnam in Argentina:
If you are a citizen of Argentina and plan to go to Vietnam for any purpose other than vacation or business, you will need to get a normal visa from the Vietnam Embassy in Argentina beforehand.
Argentine nationals who are going to or from Vietnam are encouraged to stop by the Vietnamese Embassy in Argentina on their way there or back.