Vietnam Visa For Australian citizens
With an Australian passport, traveling to Vietnam is simple and hassle-free. An eVisa is now available for admission to Australia. Our visa policy makes it simple for travelers to get the most out of their time in Vietnam. At the Vietnam Immigration Services, we're providing you the online service as a way to get to acquire a Vietnam eVisa more conveniently.
There is a preferential visa for citizens of Australia who wish to visit Vietnam. This visa will allow these citizens to bypass the usual procedure of obtaining a visa.
Do Australian Visitors Need Visa To Enter Vietnam?
Endowed with amazing beaches and breathtaking landscapes, Vietnam is one of the most visited destinations in the world and has a lot to offer. The country is located in Southeast Asia, widely known for its rich history, culture, and traditions. It’s also a country that has seen rapid development and offers various opportunities for visitors. This makes Vietnam an attractive destination for tourists from all over the world.
Vietnam has been thought of as the fastest-growing tourist destination in Asia. Vietnam is on its way to becoming a global leader in tourism, welcoming more international visitors in recent years.
However, if you are a citizen of Australia, you will need to obtain a valid visa to enter the country. With the eVisa, Australian citizens are not required to visit the Embassy or Consulate to obtain a Vietnamese visa.
How Long Can Australians Stay In Vietnam With eVisa?
Vietnam eVisa is valid for 30 days. The validity period of Vietnam e-Visa begins from the date specified in your approved e-Visa document. You can enter Vietnam on any date within this validity period. This single entry visa allows a duration of stay up to 30 days.
It's essential that you get both a new visa and a travel permit before you may return to Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Requirements For Australian Citizens
International travelers are welcome in Vietnam, including Australians. It is required that you provide an authenticated copy of your passport in order to get a Vietnamese eVisa.
These requirements must be met if you want to obtain an e-Visa to Vietnam:
- An Australia passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Vietnam, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- 01 photo used in passport (Any size you have)/ person
- An email address
Once you prepare enough necessary documents, you can start applying for a Vietnamese eVisa.
How To Apply For An e-Visa To Vietnam?
If you're in a rush and need your visa, go with expedited processing. Using our service instead of alternative techniques will just take you a few hours. A 15-minute time limit applies to the online application process. Upon acceptance, you will get an email with all the necessary visa information.
To apply for an e-Visa to Vietnam, you just need to follow 04 basic steps as below:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. To process your e-Visa to Vietnam, fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Vietnam e-Visa . You must include all of the candidates' personal information including Full name, gender, the birth date, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Please double-check your information to confirm it is correct and full. Pay the e visa fee using electronic payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application form via email. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival. Remember to download and print out the Vietnam e-Visa that we issued you through email.
The Vietnam eVisa Cost For Australians
Expenses are inevitable when visiting another country whether for the purpose of tourism or business. There are 02 types of fees when applying for an e-Visa: Visa service fee and Visa Stamping Fee.
The Government Fee is the amount that you have to pay to the Vietnamese Government on approving your e-visa.
Regarding the Service fee, it depends on the visa service you choose. Vietnam Immigration & e-Visa Portal offers customers 03 options:
- Normal service: This choice is required if you need your visa decision within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: It is imperative that the processing period for visas be shortened. Within 02 business days, the e-visa will come.
- Super Urgent service: This service can get you a visa in as little as a few hours! Right now, this is the most expedient option. You can expect to receive your Vietnam e-visa within 24 hours. There is no need to wait a long time to get a visa from this firm.
There is a growing number of payment alternatives that accept electronic money. You can use PayPal, American Express, or credit cards for payment.
Travel insurance is a must for individuals who want to travel to Vietnam and remain in the country for a period of time. Health travel insurance will provide you with many benefits while you are not in your home country. Moreover, you are also covered for diagnostic and follow-up care following an emergency visit.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Australia:
The government of the Principality of Australia may get personal information about you if you register with the Vietnam Embassy in Australia . Every nationality is welcome at the Vietnamese Embassy in Australia; Australians living in Vietnam on a temporary basis, as well as foreign tourists just passing through.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for Australia Citizens FAQs
There are 02 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Australia:
- Apply directly to Vietnam Embassy in Australia
- Apply for a Vietnam e-Visa via the services of a travel agency.
We highly recommend you apply for a Vietnam e-Visa thanks to its convenience. Visa online is the best way for your trip, the process is simple, and the service is varied. However, you need to adapt to the requirements of the Vietnam e-Visa. In contrast, you can apply for a traditional visa for reasons other than tourism. It is advisable to research the location at Check Vietnam Embassy.
Each holder has to prepare enough required documents before applying, please take notes below:
- An Australian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Vietnam, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- 01 photo used in the passport (Any size you have)/ person
- An email address
The application form is important to finish, you have to declare honestly. You just stay at home and fill out the application form. Kindly click on the button “Apply Visa” on our website and follow the instructions:
- 1. Fill out the application form
- 2. Make a payment for your visa application
- 3. Receive a Vietnam visa via your email address.
- 4. Download and print your e-Visa to receive a stamp at the international airport.
If you would like to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa from Australia, Vietnam e-Visa or Vietnam visa online is a wonderful choice. The applicant has to pay 02 types of fees for every e-Visa: Visa service fee and Visa Government Fee.
The Government Fee is the amount that applicants pay to the Vietnamese Government in order for their e-visa to be approved. At the same time, the service fee is the amount that the applicant pays in advance for services provided during the Vietnam e-visa processing.
The visa service fee depends on the types of services, the number of entries, and the number of applicants. The services include 03 types of processing time: Normal, Urgent, and Super Urgent.
Regarding the Government fees, it costs each applicant 55$. Remember that the government fee is not refundable no matter if your application is successful. Any changes after payment will be charged as a new application. Please read more about Vietnam visa fees.
You can order the service from a Vietnam visa agency to receive a Vietnam e-Visa. The process is straightforward, you just need to finish the application form online. You can access Vietnam Immigration Services website to apply for a Vietnam visa for Australian citizens.
Regular passport holders from 25 countries belong to Vietnam visa exemption as of January 2022. Besides, if your staying time in Vietnam is longer than the permitted time, the visa is compulsory.
Other countries need to have a visa to enter Vietnam legally. Australia is not on the visa exemption list, so citizens coming from Australia need visas for Vietnam. There are 02 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Apply to the Vietnam Embassy in Australia directly.
- Apply for a Vietnam e-Visa on Vietnam Immigration Services website.
Vietnam e-Visa is a good idea for your travel trip thanks to its convenience. E-visa to Vietnam is now open for citizens of 80 countries who want to visit Vietnam for no more than 30 days. However, you have to obtain Vietnam e-Visa requirements.
The Visa Stamping Fee is the amount you will pay directly to Immigration Officers at the Immigration Counter in USD or VND cash to have your Vietnam Visa stamped on your passport upon arrival at the Vietnam airport. The stamping fee is from 25$ - 50$ per person depending on the type of entry.
The passport photo is an important thing when applying for a Vietnam e-Visa. We will help you be precise about the size of the passport photo for a Vietnam visa for Australians.
The Vietnamese government has imposed some photo requirements for an eVisa application:
- The photo should be 4 x 6 cm (standard photography size in Vietnam) or 2 x 2 inches.
- The photos must be the same and taken within the last six months.
- The photo should show the entire face, from the front, with the eyes open and without spectacles or glasses.
- Center the head within the frame and show the entire head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin.
- The background color should be light or white.
- There are no shadows on the face or in the background.
- Applicants are advised to dress formally. Applicants from Australia should wear a collared shirt.
- There are no borders on the photograph.
Remember the requirements above and prepare enough related documents for your application.