Vietnam eVisa For Belarusians: Check Requirements
Citizens of Belarus who wish to go to Vietnam can now apply for an eVisa. By providing Belarus citizens with a Vietnam electronic visa (e-visa), the Vietnamese government aims to make it simpler for visitors to enter the nation. Vietnam Immigration Services is pleased to be able to provide you with this service in an effort to further the good ties that currently exist between our two nations.
Belarus nationals are free from the Vietnam visa requirement for a period of 45 days. If Belarus travelers wish to stay beyond this period, they must apply for a visa. Fortunately, Belarusians can now visit Vietnam for a brief period of time thanks to an e-Visa for Vietnam.
Vietnam visas for Belarus citizens
Why Do Belarus Citizens Need A Visa To Enter Vietnam?
Citizens of Belarus must apply for a Vietnam visa well in advance if they intend to go to Vietnam for more than 45 days.
The e-visa was created to expedite the visa application process by eliminating the need to apply for a traditional visa in person at a consulate or embassy.
Belarusians can travel to Vietnam on an e-Visa for either business or tourism and remain there for 90 days with single or multiple entries.
What Is The Duration of Stay for Belarus citizens in Vietnam?
If you're a citizen of Belarus, you can enter Vietnam and remain there for up to 90 days with simply an electronic visa. The duration of validity for this kind of visa is 03 months, beginning on the intended entry date specified in the visa application.
Belarusians can apply for a 90-day single-entry visa or 90-day multiple-entry visa.
Why do Belarus residents need visas to enter Vietnam
Vietnam Visa Requirements For Belarus Citizens:
Online visa applications for Vietnam are available for nationals of Belarus well in advance of their intended travel dates. Before requesting a Vietnam e-Visa, be ready with the necessary paperwork:
- A passport with at least six months validity after the anticipated arrival date in Vietnam.
- At least two blank pages in the passport must be available for verification stamps.
- A replica of the biographical page of the passport (The biographical page must be scanned with full information, not missing any details or lines).
- Per individual, a personal color photo must be submitted (full face and formal clothes).
Vietnam visa requirements for Belarus citizens
Applying For An E-visa To Vietnam For Belarus Citizens
Visa applications for Vietnam are simple to complete. Follow these four simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. You must supply details concerning the visa at this step, such as the number of applicants, the type of visa, the intended purpose of the visit, the port of entry, and the processing time. Please include all of your personal information: your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, and arrival and departure dates.
- Step 2: Verify that your data is accurate and complete by checking it again. And then you have to pay for your services in this step.
- Step 3: Obtain an email confirming the submission of your visa application. Before being sent to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Download and print out your Vietnam eVisa that you received via email. When you arrive, have your passport stamped with your visa.
How to obtain an e-visa to Vietnam for Belarus citizens
Vietnam Visa Fee For Belarus Citizens
Two different kinds of Vietnam visa fees must be paid before you can submit your application for an eVisa that are the Government fee and the Service fee.
Belarus citizens must pay the government charge for their visa application to be reviewed by the Immigration Department.
Depending on the processing period you select for your visa application, there can be a service fee. The Vietnam Immigration e-Visa Portal currently offers customers a choice of three different visa service options, including:
- Normal: You will get a response to your request within 03 business days of making your choice.
- Urgent: With this type of visa service, you will quickly receive your visa through email at the provided address in 02 working days.
- Super urgent: If you choose this service, you can have your visa in as little as 24 hours.
Some clients might only need this service for a short while, while others could need it for a few days. It is based on the cost of the service that you receive.
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are all acceptable payment methods for purchases. You should also get travel insurance for Vietnam since the Vietnamese government needs it to process your visa application easier. Not to mention that it can improve the safety and comfort of your trip to Vietnam. The best course of action for short-term travelers visiting Vietnam is to take precautions.
The Embassy of Vietnam In Belarus:
You must get a regular visa from the Vietnam Embassy in Belarus if you are a citizen of Belarus and intend to go to Vietnam for any reason other than leisure or business.