Vietnam visa for Brazilian citizens
Brazilian citizens now have access to electronic visas for travel to Vietnam. By providing Vietnam electronic visas, the Vietnamese Government hopes to make it easier for travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. The Vietnam Immigration & e-Visa Portal offers you services on visas and other matters as part of our ongoing efforts to deepen the already close links between our two nations.
Vietnam is a stunning country with many distinct ethnic groups, each of which has its own set of cultural customs. Additionally, tourists from all over the world like visiting it as a holiday destination. If you want to travel to Vietnam, a visa application must be made.
Prior to departing on a holiday, it is essential to understand what sort of visa you may apply for. Brazilian citizens who wish to travel to Vietnam must possess a valid visa. With the use of an eVisa, Brazilian nationals may now make short trips to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa for brazilian
Why do Brazilian residents need visas to enter Vietnam?
Brazilian nationals who plan to visit Vietnam must submit their visa application well in advance of their anticipated journey. Brazilian nationals do not require a visa at the Consulate due to the electronic visa. They can go to Vietnam for a brief period of time with an eVisa.
After that, travelers from Brazil will be able to use an e-Visa to make travel arrangements to Vietnam in less than a month, regardless of whether they are heading there for business or for leisure.
What is the maximum term of stay for Brazilian citizens in Vietnam?
If you are a Brazilian national and wish to go to Vietnam for up to 30 days, you should obtain an e-Visa. The e-Visa document must be authorized before it can be used, and it has a one month validity term starting from the date specified on the approved document. The date on your e-Visa is the only day you are permitted to enter Vietnam.
Because the Vietnam e-visa only allows for one entry into the country, if you left Vietnam with the intention of returning at a later date, you will have to apply for a Vietnam visa online for a new entry visa.
Visa requirements for Brazilian citizens
Vietnam visa requirements for Brazilian passport:
Brazilian citizens with valid passports can apply for Vietnam visas online well in advance of their anticipated journey. The following documentation has to be ready before you apply for an e-Visa to Vietnam:
- Brazilian passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of the intended arrival in Vietnam.
- At least two blank pages in the passport must be accessible for verification stamps.
- A photocopy of the biographical information page from the passport
- A single photo (of any size) must be sent for each individual.
Vietnam visa application for Brazilian citizens
What is the Vietnam visa application process for Brazilian citizens who want to visit Vietnam?
The application process for a Vietnam visa is straightforward. The online application must be finished within fifteen minutes. Follow these simple rules:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application. This phase requires the submission of information on the number of applicants, kind of visa, the purpose of the trip, port of entry, and processing time. Include any other pertinent personal data after that, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, and arrival and departure dates.
- Step 2: Verify your data a second time to make sure it is accurate. If your visa application contains errors or false information, it can be delayed. Online money transfers can be used to pay the e-visa fee (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
Step 3: Obtain an email verifying that your visa application has been submitted. The e-Visa will go through an online processing and authorization process before being issued to your email address.
- Step 4: After receiving your Vietnam eVisa through email, you must download and print a copy of it. Have your passport and visa stamped when you get there.
Vietnam visa fees for Brazilian citizens
The cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam from Brazil:
You must pay two distinct types of Vietnam visa costs in order to submit an application for an e-Visa. These payments come in two different forms: Government fees and Service fees .
Brazil is not excluded from Vietnam's visa exemption list, thus Brazilian applicants must pay the Government fee. This is the sum that applicants must pay to the Vietnamese Government in order for your e-visa to be granted.
A service charge is made depending on the processing time you select for your visa application. Customers can select 03 distinct types of visa services through the Vietnam Immigration e-Visa Portal. These services include the following:
- Normal: If you select this option, you will receive your visa in 03 business days after making your selection.
- Urgent: It is imperative that the time needed to submit a visa application be as brief as is practical. Your visa will be emailed to the address you supplied within 02 business days.
- Super urgent: If you use this service, it won't take more than a day to grant your visa.
While it's possible that some customers will only want this service for a brief amount of time, others might be required to wait several days.
To make payments for your purchases, you can use PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. To complete the processing of your visa application, the Vietnamese Government will additionally need that you purchase travel insurance for Vietnam . Not to mention that it might make your journey to Vietnam more enjoyable and secure. If you just want to stay in Vietnam temporarily, it is advisable to take steps to keep yourself safe for a shorter period of time.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Brazil:
Brazilian nationals wishing to enter Vietnam for purposes other than tourism or business must get a normal visa from the Vietnam Embassy in Brazil . Brazilian citizens may pause at the Vietnamese Embassy in Brazil on their way to or from Vietnam.