Vietnam e-Visa For Bruneian citizens
Citizens of Brunei who intend to go to Vietnam can now receive the proper documentation. The Vietnamese government aims to make it easier for travelers to enter the country by issuing Vietnam electronic visas. In an effort to strengthen the positive relations that already exist between our two countries, Vietnam Immigration Services is happy to be able to offer you this service.
Lovely there are many different ethnic groups and cultural traditions in Vietnam. Additionally, it is a popular tourist attraction for visitors from throughout the globe.
Brunei is exempt from Vietnam visas within 14 days. If Brunei citizens wish to travel to Vietnam for more than this period, they must apply for a visa.
Prior to traveling on vacation, it is vital to understand the sorts of visas that are available. Fortunately, an eVisa for Vietnam has made it possible for Bruneians to go to Vietnam temporarily.
Vietnam visas for Brunei citizens
Do Brunei Citizens need visas To Enter Vietnam?
Belarus passport holders are eligible for the 14-day Vietnam visa exemption. If Brunei citizens want to visit Vietnam for more than 14 days, they must apply for a Vietnam visa well in advance.
By removing the requirement to submit a standard visa application in person at a consulate or embassy, the e-visa was developed to speed up the visa application procedure.
Bruneians now have the ability to obtain an e-Visa for Vietnam in less than one month, allowing them to go there for either business or pleasure.
How Long Can You Stay With The Vietnam eVisa?
With just an electronic visa (eVisa), Bruneian visitors can travel to Vietnam and stay there for up to 30 days. This type of visa has a one-month validity period starting on the day specified in the visa application. Before or after the expiration date of the visa, you cannot enter Vietnam.
Vietnam e-visa only allows for one entrance, therefore if you leave the country and later decide to come back, you will need to apply for a new entry visa.
Vietnam visa requirements for Brunei citizens
Vietnam Visa Requirements For Brunei Citizens
Bruneian citizens can start the application process for a Vietnam visa online a few days before they want to depart for their trip. Be prepared with the required papers before applying for a Vietnam eVisa:
- A Bruneian passport is still valid for at least six months beyond the planned date of arrival in Vietnam.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages accessible for verification stamps.
- A duplicate of the passport's biographical page. (the passport’s biographical page must contain the full information, not missing any details, lines)
- Only one photo in whatever size is necessary (the photo must be in color, with a full face and formal clothes).
e-visa to Vietnam for Brunei citizens
How To Apply For An eVisa To Vietnam For Brunei Citizens
The online Vietnam visa application process for a visa to enter Vietnam is quite easy to complete. The totality of the application procedure that is carried out online shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes. Observe these four easy steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. The number of applicants, the kind of visa, the purpose of the visit, the port of entry, and the processing duration must all be provided at this stage. Your entire name, gender, date of birth, passport number, arrival and departure dates, and any other pertinent information should be included.
- Step 2: Double-check your data to ensure that it is accurate and complete. The processing of your visa application may be delayed if there are any errors or discrepancies. Electronic transfer must be used to pay the e-visa fee (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Obtain an email verifying that your visa application has been submitted. The electronic visa will be processed and authorized online prior to being sent to your email address.
- Step 4: After receiving your Vietnam eVisa, you should print it out before your departure. Have your passport and visa stamped when you arrive at the port of entry.
Vietnam visa cost for Brunei citizens
The Cost Of Applying For eVisa To Vietnam
You must pay two different kinds of Vietnam visa costs before submitting your eVisa application. These payments consist of the Government fee and the Service Visa fee.
All applicants must pay the government fee for the Immigration Department to process their visa application.
There is also a service charge, depending on the processing time you choose for your visa application. Customers may presently choose between three distinct visa service choices at the Vietnam Immigration e-Visa Portal, including:
- Normal: After submitting your visa application, you will get a response to your request within 03 business days.
- Urgent: You will urgently receive your visa via email at the supplied address in 02 working days if you use this sort of visa service.
- Super-Urgent: If you use this service, you will receive your visa in as little as twenty-four hours.
Some customers might only want this service for a brief period of time, while others could require it for a few days. It is determined by how much the service you receive costs.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal are all accepted for the payment. Additionally, you should get travel insurance for Vietnam for your visa to be issued easier by the Government. Not to mention that it might make your journey to Vietnam more comfortable and safe.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Brunei:
If you are a citizen of Brunei and want to visit Vietnam for any reason other than vacation or business, you must get a standard visa from the Vietnam Embassy in Brunei.
Bruneians who are going to or from Vietnam are encouraged by the Vietnamese Embassy in Brunei to stop by the embassy either on the way there or on the way back.