Vietnam visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
Vietnam is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Numerous visitors and those who have already been to Vietnam are aware of the many fascinating places to see and things to do there.
If you have a Bulgarian passport, you shouldn't have too many issues getting into Vietnam. Vietnam's eVisa service will enable travelers from Bulgaria to get the most out of their trip.
Bulgarian nationals who want to visit Vietnam and stay there must apply for a visa. Thanks to the electronic visa, individuals are no longer obliged to physically go to the Embassy or Consulate in order to obtain a visa, as they once had to do.
Obtaining an e-visa is unquestionably your best option if you're a citizen of Bulgaria and considering traveling to Vietnam for a short period of time. Keep up reading this article to have a better understanding of the Vietnam eVisa for Bulgarian citizens, which includes information on the terms and cost of the visa.
Vietnam visa for Bulgarian citizens
Why do Bulgarians need an e-visa in order to enter Vietnam?
Many Bulgarians and tourists throughout the world travel to Vietnam because of its diversified environment, fascinating history, and welcoming people.
For citizens of Bulgaria, the 30-day visa requirement is imposed by Vietnamese authorities. A visa is required for those who plan to stay in Vietnam for a month. Electronic visas have been launched by the Vietnamese Government to streamline the application process. Now, residents of eligible countries—including Bulgarian citizens—can apply for visas online without visiting an embassy or consulate. Travelers can completely spend their free time in Vietnam thanks to our visa procedures.
Is it possible for Bulgarians to stay in Vietnam for an extended period of time?
Travelers to Vietnam on business or for pleasure can obtain an electronic visa. Visitors from Bulgaria who wish to visit Vietnam may apply for this type of visa. For citizens of Bulgaria, this single-entry visa is valid for 30 days. The validity of Vietnam electronic visas starts from the date specified on the approved document. Returning to Vietnam is doable, but you'll need a fresh visa and travel clearance.
Vietnam eVisa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
Vietnam eVisa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
Applicants from Bulgaria may currently submit online visa applications to Vietnam . The following papers must to be completely filled out before submitting a visa application:
- A valid Bulgarian passport that has a minimum of 06 months remaining on it after the anticipated date of arrival in Vietnam
- For stamping verification, the passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of the section of the passport including the holder's biographical information
- There is only one passport photo requirement per person, and it can be any size.
online vietnam visa application for Bulgarian citizens
Apply visa for Vietnam from Bulgaria
You might be able to complete the online application for a Vietnam eVisa in as little as 15 minutes. There are 4 simple steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: In this portion of the application, you must include information about the visa, such as the number of applicants, the kind of visa, the purpose of the trip, the port of entry, and the processing time. Please include all relevant personal information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, arrival and departure dates, and any other pertinent information.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the payment stage, double-check each piece of information you provided in Step 1. The processing of your visa application may be delayed if there are any errors or discrepancies. After that, in order for your application to be granted, you must pay the eVisa fee.
- Step 3: Obtain an email verifying that your visa application has been submitted. The e-Visa will undergo online processing and approval before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: When your application is approved, you'll receive an email with all the information you need to obtain a visa. You should download and print your Vietnam eVisa after getting it via email.
Vietnam visa cost for Bulgarian citizens
Vietnam tourist visa cost for Bulgarian citizens
You need to make the online payment for your visa fee prior to submitting your application for review. Two of the two forms of visa expenses are the government fee and the Vietnam visa service fee.
All candidates from Bulgaria who want to apply for a visa to Vietnam must pay a fee to the Government.
Depending on the type of visa service you choose, you can be charged a service fee.
- Normal: Pick this option if you need a visa within 03 business days. Your visa might be processed more quickly than you anticipate.
- Urgent: If you choose this service type as your delivery option, your Vietnam e-visa should arrive in 02 business days.
- Super urgent: With this service, you could be able to get a visa in just 24 hours! Now, this one gives the most comfort. Your Vietnam eVisa may be available to you in less than a day.
Any of the following options can be used to pay for a visa application's expenses: It is not a problem to pay using a credit card, PayPal, or American Express.
The Vietnamese Government must also receive proof of the Bulgarian applicants' travel insurance for Vietnam in order to approve their visa requests. If you have this insurance, you'll feel safer whenever you travel outside of your native nation.
The following is the address of the Vietnamese Embassy in Bulgaria:
As soon as you register with the Vietnam Embassy in Bulgaria, the information you have provided about yourself will be available for the Principality of Bulgaria's authorities to see.