Vietnam E-Visa For Colombian Citizens: Check Requirements
- How to get a tourist visa for Vietnamese citizens from Colombia?
- How long may Colombian citizens stay in Vietnam with an electronic visa?
- Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Colombian citizens:
- How is the Vietnam visa application process for Colombian citizens?
- Vietnam visas fees for Colombian citizens:
- The Embassy of Vietnam in Colombia:
Vietnam is usually mentioned as one of the world's most sought-after travel destinations. Vietnam is the destination of choice for many visitors from Colombia and other countries each year. Many travelers who have been to Vietnam before or who are currently there are aware that there are a ton of enjoyable activities available.
If you are a citizen of Colombia and hold a passport from that country, traveling to Vietnam is simple and quick. Visitors will find it simpler to visit Vietnam because of a new policy that allows them to apply for visas online.
Residents of Colombia who wish to visit Vietnam have the option of using Azerbaijan electronic visas. You may learn more about the requirements, the length of the application procedure, and the cost of the Vietnam eVisa for Colombian nationals by reading the article below. Keep reading!
Vietnam visa for colombian citizens
How to get a tourist visa for Vietnamese citizens from Colombia?
Colombians often visit Vietnam to enjoy the various landscapes, engrossing history, and kind locals. It's probable that many people who read this post are either vacationing in Vietnam right now or have just returned from there.
Visitors from Colombia must obtain a valid visa to enter Vietnam because their nation is not included in the list of Vietnam visa-exemption nations. Obtaining a visa for Vietnam won't be a problem if you have a Colombian passport. Colombian people who want to go to Vietnam may now easily complete the Vietnam eVisa application procedure. We basically provide this service to you so that you can obtain an e-Visa easily.
How long may Colombian citizens stay in Vietnam with an electronic visa?
You may apply for a visa online if you're a resident of Colombia. Colombian nationals are allowed one entrance and a 30-day stay in Vietnam with this type of visa. For business or tourism-related purposes, the Vietnam evisa is issued. The date specified on the approved e-Visa document marks the start of the Vietnam e-validity Visa's term. After this period, you cannot enter Vietnam again unless you have obtained a fresh visa and travel authorization.
Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Colombia citizens
Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Colombian citizens:
Vietnam welcomes visitors from all around the world. Visas are required for Colombian nationals to enter Vietnam. Thankfully, Colombians may now submit an e-visa application on Vietnam Immigration & e-Visa Portal website.
In order to apply for a Vietnam eVisa, you must have the following papers on hand:
- A Colombian passport. There are at least six months left on a Colombian passport after the scheduled arrival date in Vietnam.
- here must be at least two vacant pages in the passport that may be used to place verification stamps.
- A scan of the passport biographical page.
- Per individual, just one passport photo of any size is required.
- An email address to receive all the notifications of visa applications.
Vietnam visa applications for Colombian citizens
How is the Vietnam visa application process for Colombian citizens?
The application process for a visa to enter Vietnam is straightforward. You may finish the online application process in 15 minutes. Once we have evaluated your application and found that you qualify for a visa, we will email you to let you know. We will provide the necessary visa information in this email.
Follow 04 steps as below to apply for a Vietnam electronic visa:
- Step 1: Provide your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, and arrival and departure dates on the safe online application for a Vietnam visa.
- Step 2: Verify that your data is accurate and complete by checking it again. After that, use one of the electronic transfers to pay the online visa fee (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Obtain an email confirming all the information of your visa application. Prior to mailing you the e-Visa, it will be processed and authorized online.
- Step 4: Download and print out your Vietnam eVisa when you receive it through email. When you arrive, the Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint will ask you to present a valid visa along with your passport.
Vietnam visa fees for Colombian citizens
Vietnam visas fees for Colombian citizens:
The Visa Service Fee and the Visa Government Fee are the two types of visa fee that must be paid in order to get a Vietnam visa. The Government charge needed to apply for a visa, which must be paid to the government.
Vietnam is one of the few nations that allows visitors to pay a fair amount for a visa. You'll have the chance to choose the most cost-effective option while remaining within your budget when you compare prices. You can choose from the following 03 different types of visa services that are offered by the Vietnam Immigration & e Visa Portal:
- Normal service: This is a great option to think about if you just have a small cash cushion to work with. Within 03 business days, you will receive your e-Visa.
- Urgent service: If you opt to process your Vietnam eVisa in this manner, it will be delivered to you in just 02 working days.
- Super Urgent service: The option that presently offers the fastest response time is the Super Urgent service. Your e-visa for Vietnam ought to arrive in a maximum of less than 24 hours.
You should also consider getting international travel insurance for Vietnam. This travel insurance not only helps your visa be granted by the Government easier but also covers your benefit while you are traveling abroad.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Colombia:
The government of the Principality of Colombia will have access to the personal information you supply if you register with the Vietnam Embassy in Colombia . Both international visitors and Colombians who are temporarily visiting Vietnam are cordially welcomed by the Vietnamese Embassy in Colombia.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for Colombia Citizens FAQs
Shortly after you submit your application, you should receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided us with. In this email, we confirm the information you entered earlier. If you find out any mistakes, please contact us right away by sending an email to [email protected].
If you do not catch the mistake until later, you will have to pay an extra fee for the correct information, so please be careful. Do not forget to research the visa processing time of Vietnam Immigration Services to understand more or contact us.
The safety of your credit card details will depend on the specific website or merchant you are using to make a payment. However, reputable websites and merchants generally use secure encryption technology to protect their customers' credit card information.
When you enter your credit card information on a website, the information is encrypted using a secure connection, which means that it is scrambled and can only be read by the intended recipient. This helps to prevent unauthorized access to your credit card details by third parties.
In addition, most reputable websites and merchants comply with industry standards for data security, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This involves implementing strict security measures to protect cardholder data, such as firewalls, encryption, and regular security audits.
To ensure the safety of your credit card details, it's always a good idea to check that the website or merchant you are using is reputable and trustworthy. Look for signs of secure connections, such as a padlock icon in the address bar, and read reviews or check ratings from other customers before purchasing.
No, you cannot obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival unless you have a prior approval letter. Most foreign visitors to Vietnam must obtain a visa before entering the country. Before traveling, you must submit an application and obtain an approval letter from the Vietnamese authorities.
After receiving the approval letter, you can use it to obtain a visa on arrival in Vietnam at one of the designated airports. You will be unable to obtain a visa on arrival and may be denied entry into the country if you do not have this approval letter.
It is important to note that the process of obtaining a Vietnam visa can take several days, so plan ahead of time and apply well in advance of your intended travel dates.
If you have a travel plan to Vietnam, Vietnam e-Visa (visa online) is a wonderful choice thanks to its convenience. It is critical to research the specific Vietnam visa requirements to ensure that you have all of the required documentation and meet all of the entry requirements.
If you are applying for a visa to visit Vietnam, you may need to obtain an approval letter from the Vietnamese immigration department. Here's how you can receive your visa approval letter:
- Apply for a visa online: You can apply for a visa online through the website of a reputable travel agency or directly on the Vietnam Immigration Services website.
- Fill out the application form: You will need to provide your personal details, travel plans, and other relevant information in the visa application form.
- Pay the visa fee: You will need to pay a fee for processing your visa application. The fee varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for and the duration of your stay.
- Wait for your visa approval letter: Once your application is approved, you will receive an email with your visa approval letter. This letter allows you to board your flight to Vietnam.
- Print out the visa approval letter: You will need to print out the visa approval letter and bring it with you to Vietnam. You will also need to bring two passport-sized photos and your passport.
- Get your visa stamp at the airport: When you arrive at the airport in Vietnam, you will need to present your visa approval letter, passport, and photos to the immigration officer. The officer will stamp your passport and give you a visa, allowing you to enter Vietnam.
Remember to apply for your visa well in advance of your planned travel date, as processing times can vary. It's also important to ensure that you have all the necessary documents and information to avoid any delays or issues with your visa application.
When applying for a Vietnam visa, you typically need at least two blank pages in your passport.
This is because the visa sticker will take up one full page, and immigration officials in Vietnam may require another page for entry and exit stamps. However, the exact number of blank pages required may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for and your specific circumstances, so it's always a good idea to check Vietnam visa requirements for international travelers for the most up-to-date information.
Additionally, you should make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your planned arrival in Vietnam. Upon arrival at a border checkpoint in Vietnam, you will be required to present both your passport and valid visa to enter the country.
Generally, there are two major types of Vietnamese visas including tourist visa and business visas.
1. Tourist visas
Available 1 month single entry and 1 month multiple entry.
Maximum stay in Vietnam of 30 days.
One-time extension of 30 days after your arrival in Vietnam.
2. Business visas
Applicants should obtain the approval through their sponsor in Vietnam.
Multiple entry and stay of three or six months is available.
In order to enter Vietnam, you will need a valid passport with at least six months validity remaining and a Vietnam visa, a visa exemption document, or a written approval letter for a visa upon arrival. You may obtain a visa or a visa exemption document from a Vietnamese embassy or consulate prior to traveling to Vietnam. To obtain a written approval letter to enter, you must contact a travel agency prior to departure.
If you arrive without an appropriate Vietnam visa, exemption document, or written approval for a visa upon arrival, you will not be permitted to enter and will be subject to immediate deportation. Vietnam visas are usually valid for only one entry unless the traveler specifically requests a multiple-entry visa, for which there may be an increased fee. If you are planning to leave Vietnam and re-enter from another country, be sure that your visa is multiple entry. If it is only a single entry, you will have to obtain another visa prior to returning to Vietnam.
Please be aware that there are two fees for those who want to pick up a visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport: 1) the stamp fee for a visa at the airport and 2) the visa processing fee also call service fee Pay to the agent to arrange the visa.
If you plan to travel to Vietnam by land, you must obtain the type of Vietnamese visa that adheres to the passport, please contact directly at Vietnamese embassy/consulate to get this type of visa if traveling by land to Vietnam.
Even if you have a valid visa, you may be refused entry to Vietnam. We caution you that Vietnamese immigration regulations require foreigners entering Vietnam to undertake only the activity for which their visas were issued. If you change the purpose of your visit, you must get permission to do so in advance from the appropriate Vietnamese authority.
If your passport is lost or stolen in Vietnam, you must obtain both a replacement passport and a replacement Vietnam visa. If you have an emergency, please contact your Embassy, and Consulate General can issue you a limited validity replacement passport in as little as one day; however, the Vietnamese Government requires three to five working days, in addition to the day of application, to issue a replacement visa.
Vietnam e-Visa is a great solution for travel trips, the processing is simple. However, we always recommend the applicant check carefully Vietnam e-Visa requirements for international visitors before applying for a visa online.
In most cases, a passport scan is not required for an online visa application. However, if the Immigration office wishes to verify the information you provide, you are required to send them a scan copy of your passport. In such cases, we will notify you by email immediately.
Yes, visa on arrival is NOT VALID for OVERLAND ENTRY. The three international airports in Vietnam that you can receive your visa stamp with this approval letter are: Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City) and Danang Airport (Da Nang). Note: If you plan to enter Vietnam by land or cruise, please visit a Vietnamese embassy to get your visa.
Yes, you need to provide a passport-size photo to complete the Vietnam visa application. The photo should meet the following requirements:
- Dimensions: 4x6cm (1.6 x 2.4 inches)
- Color: Must be in color, not black and white or sepia
- Background: White or light-colored
- Head position: Facing forward, looking directly at the camera, with a neutral expression and both ears visible
- Clothing: Normal street attire, without uniforms or hats (except for religious or medical reasons)
- Accessories: No glasses or other accessories that obstruct the face
- Quality: High-quality with no shadows, blurs, or pixels.
It is important to ensure that your photo meets these requirements, as any deviation may result in your visa application being rejected. Moreover, other requirements are the same as important, so kindly check Vietnam visa requirements for international travelers.
No, not necessarily. The arrival date you provide should be the earliest you plan to arrive, but you can arrive after that date. The departure date is the last day you are permitted to be in the country, unless you get a visa extension.
If you apply for a 1-month visa with an arrival date of January 1, 2023, the visa letter will be valid from January 1, 2023 to February 1, 2023. You may enter the country at any time between January 1 and February 1, but you must leave by February 1, 2023.
Please keep in mind that the approval letter cannot be changed once it has been issued, so if you want to arrive earlier than the date specified on the approval letter. To change the date of arrival, you must apply for a new letter of approval.
Planning your trip and having a good preparation is necessary. Check Vietnam visa requirements carefully before applying to avoid misunderstandings.
After obtaining a valid Vietnam visa, you have to prepare the procedures at Vietnam airport. The procedures at a Vietnam airport depend on whether you are arriving or departing. Here is an overview of the general procedures for both:
- Fill out the arrival form (available on the plane or at the airport).
- Proceed to the immigration counter and present your passport, visa (if required), and arrival form.
- Collect your baggage from the baggage claim area.
- Proceed through customs, where your baggage may be inspected.
- Exit the airport and proceed to your transportation.
Vietnam visa and the national passport are very important, you have to show them to the airline staff to check your eligibility.
- Check-in at the airline counter and present your passport and airline ticket.
- Proceed through security screening, which may include removing your shoes, belt, and electronic devices.
- Proceed to immigration and present your passport and departure form.
- Proceed to the departure gate and wait for your flight to be called.
- Board your flight and depart Vietnam.
Note: Procedures may vary depending on the airport and your specific circumstances. It's always a good idea to check with your airline and the airport for any additional procedures or requirements.
The credit/debit cards that are accepted for online payment of Vietnam e-Visa will depend on the payment gateway used by the Vietnamese government for e-Visa applications.
According to the official website of Vietnam's e-Visa program, my knowledge indicates a cutoff date of September 2021. The following credit/debit cards were accepted for online payment of Vietnam e-Visa following the main payment methods.
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard/AMEX)
- Payment via Paypal
There are 02 types of fees the applicant you have to pay for a Vietnam e-Visa: the government fees and service fees. It's important to note that the accepted payment methods and regulations may change over time, so it's always a good idea to check the Vietnam visa payment method for the most up-to-date information on accepted payment methods.
A Vietnam travel sim allows international travelers to access the Internet immediately upon arrival in Vietnam. It offers coverage to all areas in Vietnam, yet network speed may be slow in remote areas. It is one of the best-prepaid sim cards in Vietnam that helps visitors save costs while comfortably making domestic phone calls and texting their relatives or friends in the country.
With a 10GB high-speed network and unlimited data, travelers can connect to the Internet everywhere at any time in Vietnam. This Tourist sim also makes it easier for travelers to keep in touch with their loved ones, or handle work while staying in Vietnam.
It is also more convenient to use a mobile phone with a Data Sim while tourists need to use Google Maps to destinations in the city or Google Translate to communicate with local people.
This Data Sim is compatible with all mobile devices and can be topped up with MobiFone cards at grocery stores such as Vinmart, Circle K, Family Mart, Ministop, etc.
Vietnam travel sim is now included in extra services of our visa package, helping travelers save time finding a suitable one for their Vietnam trip. When you apply for an e-visa to Vietnam on our Website, you can add a Tourist Data Sim without any further requests.
No. When you apply for a Vietnam e-Visa, you will typically be required to pay a non-refundable processing fee. This fee covers the cost of processing your visa application, regardless of whether it is approved or denied.
It is crucial to ensure that all information provided in the Vietnam e-Visa application completely matches the documents submitted, and any changes made after payment can affect the result of the visa issuance.
When you submit a Vietnam e-Visa application, the information you provide is cross-checked with the supporting documents you submit, such as your passport or travel itinerary. Any discrepancies or inconsistencies in the information can result in the visa application being denied or delayed, and you may not be eligible for a refund.
Furthermore, any modifications made to the application after payment may have an effect on the granting of the visa. Therefore, before submitting the application and making the payment, it is crucial to verify that all the information is accurate and complete.
After making the payment, if you still need to make changes to the application, get in contact with our staff at Vietnam Immigration Services for more information. In order to ensure that your application is processed correctly and quickly, we give you advice on the best course of action.
Vietnam Immigration Services is a commercial company that offers e-Visa services to visitors from other countries. To guarantee that visitors receive the most thorough assistance, we take pride in offering the fastest way to obtain visas online and other travel-related services. With regard to applying for visas, we assist applicants and support you all the way through the procedure.
To get in touch with Vietnam Immigration Services, you can visit their website, fill out the contact form, or send an email to their customer support team at [email protected], which is available 24/7 for immediate assistance.
In addition, you can also use the chatbox feature on the Vietnam Immigration Services website to chat directly with a customer support representative. This can be a quick and convenient way to get answers to your questions and receive assistance with your e-Visa application.
It only takes a few clicks on Vietnam Immigration Services' website to finish the application process, making it fast and easy to get a visa to travel to Vietnam. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have and to offer the required assistance to make the process of applying for a visa as simple as possible.
Yes. Applying for a Vietnam e-Visa online is safe and secure. The process is designed to be simple and efficient, allowing visitors to complete their application within just 15 minutes. The online application form is secure, and all personal and payment information is encrypted to ensure the safety of applicants. Once the e-Visa is granted, it will be sent to the applicant via email, and they can then print it out and use it to enter Vietnam through one of the three main ports: airport, landport, or seaport.
To expedite and simplify the visa application process, the Vietnam Immigration Services has designed a very simple application form for applicants.
Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form, providing personal information such as full name, gender, birth date, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
Step 2: Visitors should double-check the information to confirm that it is correct and complete. After that, they will pay the e-visa fee using electronic payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Step 3: Receive the confirmation of their visa application form via email. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to the applicant.
Step 4: Once visitors receive their Vietnam eVisa via email, they should download and print it out. The e-Visa will be stamped on their passport upon arrival at the entry port.
No. Unfortunately, Vietnam e-Visas are only valid for a single entry. This means that once you leave Vietnam, you will need to apply for a new e-Visa if you plan to visit again. If you are planning to make multiple trips to Vietnam, or if you plan to leave and re-enter the country during your visit, you may want to consider applying for a traditional visa through a Vietnamese embassy or consulate. Traditional visas can offer more flexibility, as they can be valid for multiple entries and longer periods of time.
It is important to note that the Vietnam e-Visa is only valid for tourism, business, conference, visiting family, and friends purposes, and cannot be used for other purposes such as employment or study. Additionally, the e-Visa is valid for 30 days from the intended entry date on the application, and the maximum length of stay per entry is 30 days.
While the Vietnam e-Visa is a convenient and easy option for single-entry travel to Vietnam for tourist, business, conference, or visiting family and friends purposes, it is not suitable for multiple-entry travel. It is also important to ensure that the intended length of stay is accurately reflected on the application, as any overstay beyond the authorized duration could result in penalties or difficulties with future travel to Vietnam.
When arriving in Vietnam with a Vietnam e-Visa, you will need to present a few documents to immigration officials. These include:
- Your approved Vietnam e-Visa: You will need to show the e-Visa that was approved and sent to your email. Be sure to print it out and bring a hard copy with you.
- Your passport: You will need to present your Australian passport, which must be valid for at least 06 months from your arrival date in Vietnam and have a minimum of 02 blank pages for a verification stamp.
- Relevant documents: In some cases, immigration officials may ask to see additional documents, such as a return ticket or proof of sufficient funds for your stay in Vietnam.
To enter Vietnam with a Vietnam e-Visa, travelers need to prepare the necessary documents before applying. These documents include:
- A passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Vietnam, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification stamp
- A scan of the passport's biographical page
- A photo used in the passport
- An email address to receive your approved visa application
Once the necessary documents are prepared, travelers can easily apply for a Vietnam e-Visa by visiting the Vietnam Immigration Services website and clicking on the "Apply Visa" button. From there, they can fill out the online application form and make a payment for the visa application.
After submitting the application, travelers will receive a confirmation email with their e-Visa attached. They should download and print their e-Visa and have it ready for inspection at the international airport. Upon arrival in Vietnam, they will need to present their e-Visa, passport, and other relevant documents to the immigration officer for verification.
It is important to note that travelers should declare all information on the application form truthfully and accurately. Any discrepancies or incorrect information can result in the e-Visa application being rejected, and travelers may be denied entry into Vietnam.
Yes. You can apply for a Vietnam e-visa while you are in Vietnam. However, in order for the e-Visa to be valid, you must exit Vietnam and enter the country again.
A Vietnam e visa allows its holders to remain in the country for only 30 days. If tourists wish to continue their stay in Vietnam and their e-Visa has expired, they can request for visa extension or apply for a new e-Visa. Until now, citizens from 81 countries can apply for Vietnam's e-Visa, which is a convenient and straightforward online visa approval process. The entire process of payment and delivery of the e-Visa can be completed online, and it usually takes three business days.
Applicants are advised to visit the Vietnam Immigration Services website and access the application form at the button “Apply visa” on the homepage. Applicants should follow the following simple steps to complete the visa application:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form with the necessary information. Double-check that all the information on the form matches your passport to avoid any errors.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fees and submit some supporting documents via email.
- Step 3: Once your application is processed and approved, print out the approval letter and bring it with you to the airport. Upon arrival in Vietnam, present the letter to get your visa stamped. With these steps, you can easily obtain a Vietnam e-Visa and start your journey in this beautiful country.
If your Vietnam e-visa application is denied, you will be required to reapply for a new visa. Your visa will mostly be issued if you apply on the website of the Vietnam Immigration Services. The rate of visa refusal is extremely low. However, such a case may happen for specific reasons. Therefore, you should be aware of these notices so that the Government can approve your visa application easier:
- Fill in the application form with the complete or correct information: If the applicant has provided incomplete or inaccurate information on their application form, it may lead to the denial of the e-Visa. Examples of incorrect details may include an incomplete full name, misspelled name, incorrect order of the full name, an incorrect date of birth, or a passport number that does not match the application.
- Meet eligibility requirements: Ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements, such as having a valid passport, and that you meet the purpose of the visit. An e visa is only available to those visiting Vietnam for tourism purposes.
To ensure you have your Vietnam visa in time, you should apply for a visa online on the Vietnam Immigration Services website. The application process is straightforward, and our experts with more than 10 years of experience in visa services will support you until you arrive in Vietnam.
No, you cannot make changes to your Vietnam e-Visa application after it has been submitted. In case you need to change information in your application form once you send us, you need to contact us immediately. You should be mindful that incorrect information may delay your application's processing or even cancellation. Therefore, it is crucial that you carefully check your application form before clicking the “Submit” button.
When your application has been sent to the Government for review, you cannot modify it. In that case, you have to pay a new charge to submit a new application with the correct information. That means that the Government fee is non-refundable. Visa applicants are advised to apply at least a week before they travel to Vietnam. This ensures they have enough time to deal with such problems and obtain a Vietnam visa in time.
If you apply for a Vietnam visa online, here are some data you need to input into your application:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number. This passport needs to be valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Vietnam
Vietnam Immigration Services is proud of being a trusted visa consulting service provider for many travelers. We provide visa services, including consultation, advice on the requirements, and guaranteeing your visa approval.
Yes. On the Vietnam Immigration Services website, tourists can apply for a Vietnam e-Visa on behalf of someone else. Our secured system enables applicants to apply for a group of up to 15 people, making it easier for tourists to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
In order to apply for a Vietnam e visa, you will need to provide the necessary information and documentation required for the visa application process, such as the applicant's personal information and passport details. Therefore, you have to ensure that you obtain all the required documentation and information before beginning the application process. Here are a few important notices that applicants should be aware of when applying for a Vietnam e visa:
- A Vietnam electronic visa is only granted to those visiting Vietnam for tourism, conference, business, or visiting their relatives and friends. Travelers going to Vietnam for other reasons should contact the nearest embassy or consulate to apply for a suitable visa.
- Applicants should check visa requirements in advance so that the application process goes smoothly. The most important document is a passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Vietnam. Another document is a photograph of the applicant with a full face and wearing formal clothes.
Yes. It would be best if you had a printout of your eVisa upon arrival in Vietnam. Once your application is approved, your e visa will be sent to your email address in PFD format. Therefore, you should print it out before departing for Vietnam. Apart from your printed e visa, you ought to bring a passport along with you when traveling to this Southeast Asian country. This passport needs to have a validity of at least 06 months from your entry date in Vietnam. The immigration officer at the airport will ask you to present these documents before giving you permission to enter the country legally.
Even though Vietnam has removed the requirement for travelers to show proof of travel insurance that covers COVID, we strongly recommend tourists possess travel insurance to ensure an enjoyable trip in the country.
An electronic visa (e-Visa) for Vietnam is an online authorization document that allows foreign citizens to visit Vietnam for tourism, conference, business, or other purposes. The e-Visa system was launched by the Vietnam Immigration Department in 2017 to simplify and expedite the visa application process for eligible foreign nationals. With an e visa, travelers are allowed to enter Vietnam once and remain in the country for up to 30 days.
If your passport has expired when applying for a Vietnam visa, you can only obtain a visa once you renew your passport. Vietnam requires that all foreign visitors have a valid passport that is at least six months from the date of entry.
To obtain a Vietnam visa, you will need to provide a valid passport that meets the requirements. If your passport has expired, you will need to renew it before applying for a visa. Once you have a valid passport, you can apply for a Vietnam visa through the appropriate channels, such as the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country, or through an online visa service.
It is important to check the specific requirements for obtaining a Vietnam visa based on your citizenship and travel plans, as the process and requirements can vary. In addition to a valid passport, you may also need to provide other documentation, such as a visa application form, a passport photo, and proof of travel arrangements.
If you have any questions or concerns about obtaining a Vietnam visa with an expired passport, it is recommended that you contact the appropriate authorities or a reputable visa service for guidance.
Most foreign nationals are required to obtain a visa to enter Vietnam. However, there are a few exceptions. Citizens of the following countries can visit Vietnam for a limited period of time without a visa:
- 14 days: Brunei, Myanmar
- 15 days: Belarus, Denmark, Italy, Japan, Finland, France, Germany, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, The United Kingdom
- 21 days: The Philippines
- 30 days: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand
All other foreign nationals must obtain a visa before arriving in Vietnam, either through the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in their country or through an online visa application process (Vietnam e-Visa). The type of visa required will depend on the purpose and length of the intended stay in Vietnam.
Other exceptions include:
- Holders of diplomatic or official French passports (90 days or several visits within 6 months)
- Holders of diplomatic or official passports from Chile (less than 60 days).
- Holders of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Business Travel Card (ABTC) from member economies of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (less than 60 days).
- Exemption from Vietnam visa requirements for visiting Phu Quoc Island: applied for by foreigners and Vietnamese nationals with foreign passports (15 days)
- Overseas Vietnamese with a visa exemption certificate (less than 90 days).
There are two types of Vietnam visas on arrival:
- Single-entry visa: This type of visa allows you to enter Vietnam only once during the validity period of the visa. If you leave Vietnam, you will need to apply for a new visa to re-enter the country.
- Multiple-entry visa: This type of visa allows you to enter and exit Vietnam multiple times during the validity period of the visa. This is a good option if you plan to visit neighboring countries and return to Vietnam multiple times during your trip.
Both types of visa on arrival have different validity periods, ranging from 1 month to 1 year. The validity period and visa type you need will depend on your travel plans and the purpose of your visit to Vietnam. It's important to check the requirements for each type of visa and ensure that you apply for the correct one before traveling to Vietnam.
To get the Vietnam visa stamp at the airport upon arrival, you will need to present the following documents to the Immigration Officer:
- A national passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Vietnam and have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- Approval letter: This is the letter that you received from the Vietnam Immigration Department or a trusted visa agency after applying for your visa. It should include your personal information, travel dates, and visa type.
- A printed copy of e-Visa: If you travel to Vietnam using an electronic visa, you should present a printout of your e-Visa upon arrival
- Completed entry and exit form: This is a form that you can download online and complete before your arrival in Vietnam. You will need to provide your personal information, travel details, and the purpose of your visit.
- Other documents: Depending on your specific visa type and the purpose of your visit, the immigration officer may request additional documents such as a return ticket, hotel reservation, or proof of financial means to support your stay in Vietnam. It is recommended to have these documents ready just in case they are required.
On the other hand, if you have a travel plan to Vietnam, applying Vietnam e-Visa is a great solution for international travel lovers. The procedure is simple and straightforward. Fortunately, the Vietnam e-Visa does not require a stamping fee, and it is issued electronically. Contact the Vietnam Immigration Services team if you have any concerns.
The total cost for a Vietnam visa on arrival depends on several factors, such as the type of visa, the duration of stay, and the number of entries allowed. Here is a breakdown of the fees you can expect to pay:
- Visa Approval Letter Fee: This is the fee charged by the visa agency or travel company for processing your visa application and obtaining the approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department. The fee varies depending on the type of visa, but it typically ranges from $55 to $94 USD.
- Stamping Fee: This fee is paid in cash at the airport when you arrive in Vietnam and it is collected by the immigration officer. The fee varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries allowed, but it typically ranges from $25 to $50 USD.
Therefore, the total cost for a Vietnam visa on arrival can range from $40 to $165 USD, depending on the type of visa and the duration of stay. It's important to note that the visa approval letter fee must be paid in advance, while the stamping fee is paid in cash upon arrival in Vietnam.
We highly recommend you apply for a Vietnam e-Visa (visa online) thanks to its convenience. The application process is completely online. You just stay home and easily obtain a visa. Especially, you do not need to wait for hours at the airport. Also, no stamping fee is required. With an e-Visa application, you need to pay 02 types of fees: the government fees and service fees via debit/credit card or transfer. You can research more information about Vietnam visa fees.
The photo requirement for a Vietnam e-Visa is as follows:
- Size: 4x6 cm (passport size)
- Format: JPG, PNG
- Color: A color photo is required.
- Background: White or light-colored background without any patterns or shadows.
- Head position: The head must face straight ahead, with both ears visible.
- Expression: A natural expression with mouth closed and eyes open is required.
- Attire: The applicant should wear normal street attire. Uniforms, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable, except for religious or medical reasons.
It's important to note that these requirements may vary depending on the specific visa type and the processing agency used. Applicants should always check the most up-to-date information on the official website of the Vietnam Immigration Services or contact us to understand more.
When the expired day of your Vietnamese visa is nearly coming up, please contact directly Vietnam Immigration Office, located at:
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- In Da Nang City: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Street, Da Nang City
- In Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
If you don't know how to do or you don't want to waste your valuable time. We are pleasant to do it for you. Let our experts who have good relationship with the Vietnamese Immigration Department to proceed the Vietnam visa extension for you.
Whenever need our helps, please scan your passport and visa then send them to us via email: [email protected] After receiving them, we will advise you what to do next. Please visit visa fee for check the price of visa extension.
The Vietnam visa stamp can be obtained upon arrival at one of the international airports in Vietnam, including Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City), and Da Nang (Da Nang City).
To get the visa stamp, you need to have already applied for and received an approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department or a trusted visa agency. When you arrive at the airport, you will need to present your approval letter, passport, and completed entry and exit form, along with any required fees. After processing your documents, the immigration officer will affix the visa stamp to your passport.
Kindly bring enough of the required documents for your entry procedures such as a valid national passport and your Vietnam visa. Your entry can be denied if you forget these documentation requirements. Have a good trip!
Yes. A passport is a must-have document for a Vietnam visa application. This passport must remain valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Vietnam.
During the application process, you will be required to send us a copy of your passport. Additionally, to complete the processing of a Vietnam visa, visitors are required to submit some travel documents to determine their specific visa type and the purpose of their visit, the immigration officer may request additional documents such as a return ticket, hotel reservation, or proof of financial means to support your stay in Vietnam. It is recommended to have these documents ready just in case they are required. Once your e-visas are issued, we will immediately notify you via email.
Preparing enough of the required documents is important for your visa application. Check Vietnam e-Visa requirements for international citizens before applying to have a great application process. If you have any questions or concerns regarding procedures, feel free to contact us.
From 24th August 2014, the Immigration Dept temporarily has stopped granting 6 months multiple visa. Therefore the maximum length you can apply is a 3 months multiple visa. Those with a 5-year Vietnam visa exemption certificate are permitted to stay in Vietnam for a maximum of 180 days per visit.
They can extend their visa in Vietnam if they want to stay longer than 180 days without leaving the country. The extended period can last up to 6 months.
The visa exemption certificate is valid for up to 05 years and expires at least 6 months before the holder's passport or equivalent paper expires.
If you wish to research more about Vietnam visa, particularly Vietnam e-Visa (electronic), just access the Vietnam Immigration Services team, we are ready to support any questions and requirements.
No, it is not required. The arrival date you provide should be the earliest date you intend to arrive, but you may arrive later. Unless you obtain a visa extension, the departure date is the last day you are permitted to be in the country.
As an example:
If you apply for a 1-month visa and arrive on January 1, 2023, your visa letter will be valid from January 1, 2023 to February 1, 2023. You are permitted to enter the country at any time between January 1 and February 1, but you must leave by February 1, 2023.
Please keep in mind that once the approval letter has been issued, it cannot be changed, so if you want to arrive earlier than the date specified on the approval letter. To change your arrival date, you must apply for a new letter of approval.
It is essential to plan your trip and be well prepared. To avoid misunderstandings, carefully review Vietnam visa requirements before applying.
The processing time for a Vietnam e-Visa approval letter depends on the urgency option that you choose during the application process. The standard processing time for a Vietnam e-Visa is approximately 3-5 business days, while the urgent processing time can take as little as 1 business day. At Vietnam Immigration Services, we provide various timing visa options that are suitable for your travel plan. Consider 03 options below:
- Normal: For those who would like to get a Vietnam visa within 72 working hours.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get a Vietnam visa within 48 working hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get a Vietnam visa within 24 hours.
However, please note that the processing time may be affected by various factors such as high demand, public holidays, technical issues, or other unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, it is always advisable to apply for your Vietnam e-Visa well in advance of your planned travel date to avoid any last-minute delays or complications. If you have a rushed plan, simply apply for a rush Vietnam visa online via our website.
We will explain more about 02 types of entry visas:
- A single entry visa allows you to enter/exit Vietnam at a time, or it is also called a visa with a single use. Once your single entry visa is used, you can not enter Vietnam again with this used visa. You must apply for the new one if you want to return to Vietnam next time. For example, with a 1-month single entry visa, you can enter Vietnam and stay there for less than 30 days. You can not re-enter Vietnam if you exit Vietnam after 10 days of staying, even if your visa is valid for 30 days.
- Multiple entries visa allows you to enter/exit Vietnam unlimited times as long as your visa is still valid. Your multiple entries visa must be picked up at the airport when you arrive. After getting your multiple-entry visa at the airport, you can exit and re-enter Vietnam at any port you want. Once you want to return to Vietnam, but your visa is expired, you must apply for a new visa.
If you are planning to visit Vietnam for a short period of time, such as for tourism or business purposes, and you will not be leaving the country during your stay, a single-entry visa would be sufficient. However, if you plan to leave Vietnam and then return later, or if you will be traveling to other countries in the region and then returning to Vietnam, a multiple-entry visa would be required.
It's important to note that visa requirements and regulations can change over time, so I recommend checking with a prestige travel agency, Vietnamese embassy, or consulate in your home country for the most up-to-date information.
Vietnam e-Visa is valid for a single entry authorization. This type of visa allows visitors to stay in Vietnam for up to 90 days. Vietnam e-Visa is a great solution for those who wish to visit Vietnam for tourism and business purposes. Check Vietnam e-Visa requirements for international travlers before applying.
The processing time for a Vietnam visa can vary depending on the visa type and the application method. It is recommended that you apply for a Vietnam visa at least 1-2 months in advance to allow enough time for processing and any necessary revisions.
If you are applying for a Vietnam e-visa, the processing time is usually 01-03 business days. However, it's best to apply at least 1-2 weeks in advance in case of any delays or issues with your application. Vietnam Immigration Services have various timing process services for your travel plan. Take consideration 03 options below:
- Get the visa approval letter within 72 working hours for normal service.
- Get the visa approval letter within 48 working hours for urgent service.
- Get the visa approval letter within 24 hours for super urgent service.
We highly recommend you check the latest Vietnam visa requirements for international visitors to avoid misunderstandings. Careful preparation will help you save time and effort during the application process. Check it right now for your visa application.
In contrast to Cambodia, Thailand, and Laos, a visa on arrival in Vietnam can be obtained at the entry border gate. Applicants must only complete. To get a visa stamped at Vietnam International Airport, travelers must first obtain a visa approval letter.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is only valid for air travel. If you are traveling to Vietnam by cruise or land, you must obtain a fully authorized visa before your arrival.
- At the time of entry into Vietnam, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Children with their own passports must pay the same fee as adults.
A good trip needs to have good preparation, so we highly recommend you apply for a visa before your departure day. Besides, avoid lining up and waiting at the international airport. Fortunately, Vietnam launches Vietnam electronic visa (e-Visa), the international visitors can apply for this visa instead of a visa on arrival or a traditional visa. Thanks to its convenience, Vietnam e-Visa is so popular. It is a good idea if you check Vietnam visa requirements as a first step of research.
No worries. Be kindly informed that there will be no problem if you change your arrival airport. Since the visa approval letter works at three International Airports of Vietnam:
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
- Danang Airport in Danang City
You still get the visa stamped onto your passport at any of these three airport regardless of which you put in your visa application. Do not forget carefully check Vietnam visa requirements as well as the relevant documents because the airline staffs will check your eligibility carefully.
Vietnam Immigration Services will support the applicants until you get a stamp on your passport. If you have any concern, feel free to contact us.
The visa service fee is the amount that the applicant must pay in advance for services provided by the Vietnam Immigration Services during the Vietnam visa online processing. This includes consulting about the Vietnam visa on arrival, receiving, and checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status, and collecting the pre-approval visa letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department and sending it to the applicant in order for their visa to be stamped in Vietnam airports when they arrive.
For the standard service, a Vietnam visa that is valid as a single-entry authorization costs $69 per person. The service fee depends on the type of visa service and the number of applicants. You can consider one of 03 types of timing options that is suitable for your plan:
Normal: For those who need a Vietnam visa in 72 hours.
Urgent: For those needing a Vietnam visa within 48 working hours.
Super Urgent: For those who need a Vietnam visa as soon as 24 hours.
Also, the applicant has to pay a government fee. Because any changes after payment will be charged as a new application, we strongly advise you to access the Vietnam visa fees page to research more before making a decision.
There could be several reasons why your credit card is not accepted for your Vietnam visa application, even if the card number is correct. Some possible reasons include:
- Insufficient funds: Your credit card may not have enough available funds to cover the visa application fee. Make sure that you have enough funds available on your credit card to cover the cost of the visa application.
- Credit card restrictions: Your credit card company may have restrictions on international transactions or transactions with certain countries. Check with your credit card company to see if there are any restrictions on your card that may be preventing the payment from going through.
- Technical issues: There may be technical issues with the visa application website or payment gateway. Try using a different browser or device to see if the issue persists. If the issue continues, contact Vietnam Immigration Services for assistance.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to use a different form of payment for your visa application or contact your credit card company for further assistance.
The duration of completing the procedures at Vietnam airport can vary depending on the type of procedure, the airport you are flying into, and the time of day you arrive. However, some common procedures and their typical duration are as follows:
- Immigration and customs clearance - This can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the number of passengers arriving at the same time and the complexity of your travel documents.
- Baggage claim - Once you clear immigration and customs, you will need to collect your checked baggage. This usually takes around 15-30 minutes, depending on how quickly the bags are unloaded from the plane and how many passengers are waiting for their bags.
- Transportation to the city - Depending on your mode of transportation, it can take anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour to get to the city from the airport.
Overall, you should plan to spend at least 1-2 hours at the airport to complete all the necessary procedures and exit the airport. It is recommended that you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time for check-in, security, and other procedures.
We highly recommend when you get a Vietnam visa online at Vietnam Immigration Services, do not ignore Airport Fast-Track Service to avoid inconvenience, as well as waiting for hours at the airport
You can take a hard copy of this form on the airplane when you arrive at Vietnam airport, or in case you are working with a reliable and professional VOA service provider, you will get it together with your visa letter.
To fill in the Vietnam visa on arrival form (entry/exit form), follow these steps:
- Download the form: You can download the entry/exit form from the website of the Vietnam Immigration Department or obtain a copy from your airline.
- Fill in your personal information: Fill in your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and other personal details as required on the form.
- Fill in your travel details: Provide your travel dates, flight number, and port of arrival in Vietnam.
- Fill in your accommodation details: Provide the name and address of the hotel or accommodation where you will be staying in Vietnam.
- Declare your purpose of visit: Indicate the purpose of your visit to Vietnam, such as tourism, business, or visiting family.
- Declare any items you are bringing: Declare any items you are bringing into Vietnam that are subject to customs declaration, such as currency or electronic devices.
- Sign and date the form: Sign and date the form at the bottom.
- Keep the form with you: Keep the completed form with you throughout your stay in Vietnam and present it to immigration officials when entering or exiting the country.
It's important to fill out the form accurately and completely to avoid any delays or issues with immigration officials.
Vietnam visa on arrival is a type of visa that allows travelers to obtain a visa upon arrival at one of the international airports in Vietnam, rather than applying for a visa at a Vietnamese embassy or consulate prior to traveling.
To apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival, travelers must first obtain an approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department. The approval letter allows the traveler to board a flight to Vietnam and proceed through the visa-on-arrival process upon arrival. At the airport, the traveler presents their approval letter, passport, and visa stamping fee to the immigration officer, who will then stamp the visa into the traveler's passport.
Vietnam visa on arrival is available for both tourist and business purposes and can be issued for either single or multiple entries. The visa-on-arrival process is typically faster and more convenient than applying for a visa at a Vietnamese embassy or consulate, but travelers should ensure that they have all the necessary documentation and fees in order to avoid delays or complications upon arrival.
Moreover, we also recommend you apply for another type of visa, called the Vietnam e-Visa. This is truly a great solution for international visitors thanks to its convenience. The applicant just stays home and applies the entire process 100% online. But you need to prepare the required documents for the Vietnam visa application. Check Vietnam e-Visa requirements for international visitors now!
To obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival, you must pay two fees: (1) the visa letter service fee, which must be paid at the time of application, and (2) the stamping fee, which must be paid when you arrive at Vietnam's airport. The actual cost will be determined by the type of visa you apply for.
- The visa letter service fee varies according to the type of visa you want and how quickly you want the service delivered.
- The stamping fee is fixed: it is $25 for a single entry visa and $50 for multiple entry visas as of 2019. Payment must be made in cash in USD or VND (credit cards may not be accepted, and there are no ATM machines within the customs area), and prices are subject to change without notice.
Beisides, we highly recommend the applicants apply for a Vietnam e-Visa at Vietnam Immigration Services because of its convenience. The process is quickly and you can completely obtain a Vietnam visa within 04 working hours.
The "Visa approval letter" is a letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given time period. With the approval letter, you can pick up your visa upon arrival at one of the three International Airports in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang).
At the airport, the corresponding authority will verify the details on the approval letter based on your passport and travel documents. As long as you make sure you input the correct details when applying, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter.
Kindly check Vietnam visa requirements carefully before applying for a Vietnam visa to avoid mistakes. Otherwise you have any questions or concern, just contact us.