Vietnam visa requirements for Finland citizens
- Why do Finnish residents need visas to enter Vietnam?
- What is the maximum duration of stay for Finnish citizens in Vietnam?
- Vietnam visa requirements for Finnish citizens:
- How to obtain an e-visa to Vietnam for Finnish citizens who want to visit Vietnam?
- In Finland, the cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam
- The Embassy of Vietnam in Finland:
Finnish nationals who wish to travel to Vietnam require a visa if their trips are longer than 15 days. With the electronic visa policy, the Vietnamese government hopes to make it simpler for Finnish visitors to enter the nation. The Vietnam Immigration Services is pleased to be able to provide Finnish citizens with this service in an effort to further the good ties that currently exist between our two nations.
Lovely Vietnam is home to a wide variety of ethnic groups and cultural practices. It is also a well-liked tourism destination for people traveling from all over the world. As a Finnish passport holder, you need to apply for a visa if you want to visit Vietnam for more than 15 days.
Prior to leaving on vacation, it is crucial to understand the types of visas that are available. Fortunately, Finns can now visit Vietnam for a brief amount of time thanks to a Vietnam eVisa.
Vietnam visa for Finland citizens
Why do Finnish residents need visas to enter Vietnam?
Finland is exempt from Vietnam visas for up to 15 days. That means if they intend to visit Vietnam for less than 15 days, they do not need to obtain a visa. On the other hand, Finnish nationals require a visa if they wish to remain in Vietnam for more than 15 days.
Finnish citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa well in advance if they intend to go to Vietnam. This is accurate since Finland is bound by the Vietnam visa requirements.
The introduction of the e-visa has sped up the Vietnam visa application process by eliminating the need to submit a traditional visa application in person at an embassy or consulate.
Within one month, Finnish nationals will be able to travel to Vietnam for leisure or business with an e-Visa.
What is the maximum duration of stay for Finnish citizens in Vietnam?
Finnish nationals can utilize electronic visas to enter Vietnam and stay there for up to 30 days. Starting on the arrival date specified in the e-Visa application form, this type of visa is valid for one month. You cannot enter Vietnam before or after the e-expiration date of the visa.
The Vietnam e-visa only permits one entrance, so if you want to come back after leaving the country, you will have to apply for a new entry visa.
Vietnam visa requirements for Finland citizens
Vietnam visa requirements for Finnish citizens:
Online visa applications for Vietnam are available for nationals of Finland well in advance of their intended travel dates. In order to apply for a Vietnam eVisa, you need to prepare the following papers on hand:
- A Finnish government-issued passport has at least six months validity remaining on it after the anticipated arrival date in Vietnam.
- At least two blank pages in the passport must be available for verification stamps.
- A copy of the passport's information page (with full information, not missing any details or lines)
- Per individual, just one passport photo of any size is required. This photograph is in color, containing the full face of the applicant who wears formal clothes.
Applying for a visa to Vietnam for Finnish citizens
How to obtain an e-visa to Vietnam for Finnish citizens who want to visit Vietnam?
The process of applying for a visa to enter Vietnam is a straightforward one. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to finish the online application. Follow the instructions in the following straightforward order:
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. You must divulge details concerning the visa at this step, such as the number of applicants, the type of visa, purpose of the visit, the port of entry, and the processing time. Please include all of your personal information, including your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, arrival and departure dates, and any further details.
- Step 2: Verify that your data is accurate and complete by checking it again. Your visa application can be delayed if there are any mistakes or inconsistencies. The e-visa fee can be paid by electronic transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Obtain an email confirming the submission of your visa application. The Vietnam Immigration Services may ask you to send us some supporting documents to complete the entire process. Before being sent to you, the electronic visa will first be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: You should download and print your Vietnam eVisa when you receive it through email. Obtain a passport stamp that corresponds to the visa you were issued upon arrival.
Vietnam visa cost for Finland citizens
In Finland, the cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam
When requesting an e-visa for Vietnam, there are two different sorts of fees that must be paid: the Government fee and the Vietnam Visa Service fee.
Since Finland is not among the nations that are exempt from Vietnam visa requirements, applicants from Finland must pay the government fee for their Vietnam visas.
Depending on the processing period you select for your visa application, there can be a service fee. The Vietnam Immigration e-Visa Portal currently offers customers a choice of three different visa service options, including:
- Normal: You will get a response to your request within 03 business days
- Urgent: With this type of visa service, you will urgently receive your visa through email at the address you provided. You can receive your visa in 02 working days.
- Super urgent: If you choose this service, you can have your visa in as little as 24 hours.
Some clients might only need this service for a short while, while others could need it for a few days. It depends on how much you have to pay for the service.
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are all acceptable payment methods for the visa fee. You are strongly advised to get travel insurance for Vietnam to keep you secured in unexpected occurrences while traveling abroad. Not to mention that it can improve the safety and comfort of your trip to Vietnam. The best course of action for short-term travelers visiting Vietnam is to take precautions.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Finland:
A regular visa is required for any visit to Vietnam other than for leisure or business and can be obtained at the Vietnam Embassy in Finland. The Vietnamese Embassy in Finland is a convenient transit place for Finnish nationals traveling to or from Vietnam.