Vietnam Visa Requirements For France: Updates 2023
- Why do French citizens need a Visa in order to enter Vietnam?
- Is it possible for French citizens to stay in Vietnam for an extended period?
- Check Vietnam eVisa requirements for French citizens
- How to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa from France
- Vietnam tourist visa cost for French citizens
- The following is the address of the Vietnamese Embassy in France:
One of the most popular tourist sites in the world, Vietnam draws visitors from all around. There are many interesting attractions to see and activities to do in Vietnam, which is known to many people who are visiting or have already been.
French passport holders can enter Vietnam without too much difficulty. Travelers from France to Vietnam will be able to maximize their trip thanks to the eVisa rule. If you are a French citizen and wish to visit Vietnam for a trip of more than 45 days, getting a Vietnam e-Visa for French citizens is definitely your best option. Travelers from France will have a better understanding of the Vietnam eVisa by reading this article, which covers topics including the requirements and cost of the visas.
Vietnam visa for French citizens
Why do French citizens need a Visa in order to enter Vietnam?
French nationals can visit Vietnam without a visa for a period of 45 days. Any traveler intending a longer stay needs a visa in order to enter Vietnam. The Vietnamese government implemented electronic visas to speed up the application procedure. Now, citizens of France and other nations are eligible for an eVisa and can apply for a Vietnam visa online without going to an embassy or consulate.
Is it possible for French citizens to stay in Vietnam for an extended period?
Both business and leisure travelers can obtain an electronic visa for Vietnam. French nationals are permitted to stay in the nation for a total of 90 days with a single or multiple entry visa. The validity of the Vietnam e-Visa commences from the intended arrival date specified in the visa application form. It is possible to come back to Vietnam, but you will require a new visa.
Vietnam visa requirements for French citizens
Check Vietnam eVisa requirements for French citizens
Vietnamese visa applications can be submitted online by French nationals who want to visit Vietnam. Before filing an application for a visa, the following documents need to be carefully prepared:
- A French passport that will be valid for at least six months after the scheduled arrival date in Vietnam
- At least two blank pages in the passport are required for stamping verification.
- A copy of the biographical page taken from the passport (full information, not missing any details, or lines)
- Per individual, just one passport photo of any size is required. The photo is in color and highlights the applicant’s face.
How to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa from France
An e-Visa Vietnam application form might be finished in about 15 minutes. There are 4 easy steps you should take:
- Step 1: Information regarding the visa must be provided in this section of the application, including the number of applicants, the kind of visa, the purpose of the trip, the port of entry, and the processing time. Please include all of your personal information, including your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, arrival and departure dates, and any further details.
- Step 2: Verify all the information you supplied in Step 1 one more time before moving on to the payment step. Your visa application can be delayed if there are any mistakes or inconsistencies. After that, you need to pay the eVisa cost in order for your application to be evaluated.
- Step 3: Obtain an email confirming the submission of your visa application. Before being sent to you, the e-Visa is processed and approved online.
- Step 4: After your application has been granted, you will get an email with all the necessary visa details. You should download and print your Vietnam eVisa when you receive it through email. When you arrive, have your passport stamped with your visa.
Vietnam visa cost for French citizens
Vietnam tourist visa cost for French citizens
The visa cost must be paid before submitting your application for consideration. The government fee and the Vietnam visa service fee are two types of visa fees.
French candidates wishing to submit a visa application need to pay the cost levied by the Vietnamese government.
You will have to pay a service charge, the amount may differ depending on the kind of visa service you select:
- Normal: If you need a visa within 03 business days, choose this option. It's possible for your visa to be processed sooner than you expect.
- Urgent: In 02 working days, your Vietnam e-visa will be delivered to your email address with this service type.
- Super urgent: You might be able to obtain a visa with this service in only a few hours! You might be able to get your Vietnam eVisa as soon as 24 hours.
You may pay for a visa online using any of the following methods: A Debit/ credit card, PayPal, American Express, or Wire Transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus).
Additionally, French nationals should purchase travel insurance for Vietnam in order for the Vietnamese government to approve their visa applications easier. You'll feel safer whenever you go outside of your home nation if you have this insurance.
The following is the address of the Vietnamese Embassy in France:
The administration of the Principality of France will be able to view the information that you have supplied about yourself as soon as you have registered with the Vietnam Embassy in France.