Vietnam Visa Requirements For Greece: New Updates
Endowed with wonderful beaches and breathtaking scenery, Vietnam is one of the world's most well-liked holiday destinations. This country of Southeast Asia is renowned for having a long history, a dynamic current, and lasting cultures. It is a country that has experienced rapid growth and offers tourists a wide range of alternatives. Travelers from all over the world commonly visit Vietnam as a consequence.
Getting a Vietnam visa is easy and uncomplicated for nationals of Greece who wish to visit Vietnam. Now it is possible to enter Vietnam with an electronic visa. This article will focus on the Vietnam eVisa for Greek citizens: visa requirements, how to obtain and visa fees. We make sure it is useful for your trip so do not ignore it!
Vietnam visa for Greek citizens
Why do Greek nationals need a visa for Vietnam?
Greece is not a country belonging to the list of countries exempt from Vietnam visa requirements, so Greek citizens have REQUIRED a Vietnam visa to enter the country legally.
There are two options to obtain a visa for Vietnam from Greece:
- Visit the Vietnam Embassy to acquire a traditional visa. However, please note that since there is no Vietnam embassy in Greece, you'll need to locate the nearest embassy in another country.
- Opt for the recommended method and apply online for a 90-day Vietnam eVisa.
How long can Greek citizens stay in Vietnam?
This electronic visa is valid for 90 days in Vietnam with single or multiple entries. Your Vietnam electronic visa’s validity will be valid from the day indicated on the official papers. Entry into Vietnam is authorized at any time during the validity period for travelers with valid passports.
Vietnam visa entry requirements for Greek citizens
Vietnam visa entry requirements for Greece citizens
Vietnam warmly welcomes visitors from a variety of countries, including those from Greece. A copy of your authenticated passport must be sent when applying for a Vietnamese eVisa.
To enter Vietnam with an electronic visa, you must meet all of the conditions outlined below:
- A passport is issued by the Greek government, with a minimum of two blank pages and a minimum of six months remaining after the traveler's arrival in Vietnam.
- A scan of the biographical information page from the passport
- A photograph of the individual in whatever size should be used.
Once you've prepared all the necessary documentation, you may start the application process for a Vietnamese eVisa.
Apply Vietnam e visa for Greek citizens
How does Greece apply for an eVisa to Vietnam?
To apply for an e-Visa to enter Vietnam, you must complete the four stages listed below:
- Step 1: Finish the secure online form. For your e-Visa to be processed, fill out this online form on the Apply for Vietnam e-Visa page. Each application requires you to include personal information. Your entire name, gender, date of birth, passport number, and arrival and departure dates are all included in this.
- Step 2: Verify your data a second time to make sure it is correct. Pay the e-visa fee with an electronic money transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
Step 3: After completing your visa application form, you will receive an email confirming it. The electronic visa will first be processed and approved in an online system before being sent to you via mail.
- Step 4: Once you've arrived in Vietnam, have your visa stamped in your passport at the arrival port. Please remember to print and keep the Vietnam e-Visa that we emailed to you.
Vietnam visa cost for Greek citizens
How much is a Vietnam visa for Greek citizens?
The cost of a Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Greece includes 02 distinct pricing structures: the Government Fee and the Vietnam Visa Service Fee.
The "Government Fee" is the quantity of money that you must pay to the Vietnamese Government in order for them to issue you an electronic visa.
The cost of the service depends on the visa service you select. The Vietnam Immigration & e-Visa Portal offers customers the following 03 options:
- Normal service: If you want a decision on your visa within 03 working days, you should choose this option.
- Urgent service: Please handle visa applications as rapidly as you can. This is an urgent service. The e-visa will be sent in 02 business days.
- Super Urgent Service: You might receive a visa in as little as a few hours with the super urgent service! The fastest choice right now is this one. Your e-visa for Vietnam ought to arrive in under 24 hours. It won't take very long to get a visa with this super urgent service.
More and more payment methods are able to accept the digital currency transfer method. In this location, you may pay using credit cards, American Express, or PayPal.
Visitors who intend to visit Vietnam and remain there are advised to get travel insurance. Getting health travel insurance for Vietnam might provide you with a lot of benefits when you are traveling outside of your own country. You are furthermore covered after an emergency visit for diagnostic and follow-up care in addition to other types of medical care.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Greece:
It's likely that the Government of the Principality of Greece will get personal information about you if you register with the Vietnamese Embassy in Greece. All nationalities are warmly welcomed at the Vietnamese Embassy in Greece, including transient Greek citizens and tourists from other nations.