Vietnam Visa Requirements For Hungarians: New Updates
There is a lot of talk about Vietnam being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Each year, Vietnam receives a sizable influx of tourists from Hungary and other nations. As many tourists who have been or are now in Vietnam are aware, there are numerous intriguing activities available.
If you are a citizen of Hungary and have a passport from that nation, you can easily and quickly travel to Vietnam. A new visa policy that allows for online visa applications would make it easier for tourists to visit Vietnam.
The method of obtaining a visa is up to the Hungarians who want to go to Vietnam. Read the article below to find out more about the prerequisites, the length of the application process, and the cost of the Vietnam eVisa for Hungarian citizens. Continue reading!
Vietnam e visa for Hungarian citizens
Do Hungarians need to have a Vietnam visa?
Travelers from Hungary are not among the nations exempt from Vietnam's visa requirements; therefore, travelers from that nation must have a current visa in order to enter the nation.
There are 02 visa application options for Hungarians:
- Visit the Vietnam Embassy in Hungary to acquire a traditional visa.
- Apply online for a 90-day Vietnam eVisa.
Vietnam visa application for Hungarian citizens
How long may Hungarian citizens stay in Vietnam on an eVisa?
With a valid Vietnam eVisa, Hungarian nationals are allowed single or multiple times and a 90-day stay in Vietnam. To facilitate travel or business, the Vietnam eVisa is issued. The specified date of the approved eVisa document marks the start of the Vietnam validity Visa's validity period.
If your visa is valid from January 1, 2024, to March 30, 2024, you have to enter Vietnam between these two dates and must depart by March 30, 2024, unless your visa has been extended. Overstaying can result in substantial fines.
Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Hungarians
Vietnam encourages visitors from all over the world to visit the country and enjoy beautiful landscapes. Entry into Vietnam is restricted to Hungarian nationals without a visa. Obtaining a Vietnam visa is not a concern because Hungarian nationals may now apply for electronic visas.
Application for a Vietnam eVisa requires the following supporting documentation:
- A passport issued by the Government of Hungary that has a minimum six-month validity period following the scheduled date of entry into Vietnam.
- At least two blank pages in the passport must be accessible for verification stamps.
- A scan of the biographical data page from the passport
- Per individual, just one passport photo is required, and it can be of any size.
Vietnam visa requirements for Hungarian citizens
How do Vietnam visa applications for Hungarian citizens?
Each of these 04 essential stages must be completed in the order described below:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application for a Vietnam visa with your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, and arrival and departure dates.
- Step 2: Double-check your data to ensure that it is correct and full. Pay the electronic visa fee with an electronic money transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Obtain an email verifying that your visa application has been submitted. The e-Visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: After receiving your Vietnam eVisa through email, download and print it. Have your passport and visa stamped when you get there.
Vietnam visa cost for Hungary citizens
Vietnam visas cost for Hungarian citizens
Both the Vietnam Visa Service Fee and the Visa Government Fee must be paid before a Vietnam visa may be obtained. These are the 02 distinct expenses that need to be paid for.
The Government fee is the required sum in order to grant a visa.
Vietnam is one of the few countries that permits travelers to pay a reasonable sum for a visa. When you compare rates, you'll have the opportunity to select the most economical choice while staying within your spending limit. The Vietnam Immigration & e Visa Portal provides the following 03 different categories of visa services for your consideration:
- Normal service: If you are operating with a small financial buffer, this is a fantastic alternative to consider. The decision on your visa will be delivered to you in three business days.
- Urgent service: If you choose to apply for your Vietnam eVisa this way, you will receive it in just 02 working days.
- The Super Urgent service: This service provides the quickest response time for your visa. Your electronic visa for Vietnam should come in a maximum of 24 hours.
Additionally, we recommend tourists acquire international travel insurance for Vietnam. It not only helps your eVisa granted by the Government easier but also protects you during your trip to Vietnam.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Hungary:
If you register with the Vietnam Embassy in Hungary, the information you provide about yourself will be made accessible to the Government of the Principality of Hungary. Travelers from nearby countries as well as visitors from Hungary who are simply traveling through Vietnam are cordially welcomed by the Vietnamese Embassy in Hungary.