Vietnam e-Visa For Indian Citizens
Vietnam is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, attracting visitors from all over the world. Many people who are traveling or have visited Vietnam are aware that there are a variety of interesting sights and activities to see and do.
With an Indian passport, traveling to Vietnam is simple. Thanks to eVisa policy, Indian visitors to Vietnam will be able to make the most of their time here. This service is intended to assist you and us in getting to know one another better so that we can work together in the future.
For Indians who desire to visit Vietnam for a short time, eVisa is probably the greatest option. Indian travelers will learn more about Vietnam eVisa, from the requirements to the visa fee at the Vietnam Immigration Services.
Do Indians Need Visa In Order To Enter Vietnam?
Due to its various landscapes, intriguing history, and kind people, Vietnam attracts travelers from India and all around the world.
Since India is not on the exemption list of Vietnam visas, Indian nationals need to have a valid visa to enter the country. The Vietnamese Government has launched electronic visas to expedite the process of visa application. Citizens of eligible countries, including Indians now can apply for a visa online without visiting the Embassy or Consulate. Tourists can make the most of their time in Vietnam by taking advantage of our visa policies.
Can Indians Stay In Vietnam For Longer Than 30 Days With eVisa?
The Vietnam e-visa is granted for tourism and business purposes. Indian travelers who want to enter and stay in the country for a short period of time can use this type of visa. This single entry visa allows Indian nationals to remain in the country for 30 days. The validity of Vietnam evisa starts from the date specified in the approved e-Visa document. Returning to Vietnam is possible, but you will need a new visa and travel authorization.
Vietnam eVisa Requirements For Indian Citizens
Indian citizens can apply for a visa online to get permission into Vietnam. These following documents must be well-prepared before you apply for a visa:
- An India passport that has a minimum validity of 06 months from the intended date in Vietnam.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages for verification stamps.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- 01 photo used in passport (Any size you have)/ person
Apply For Vietnam eVisa From India
It takes you only 15 minutes to complete the application form for Vietnam eVisa. There are 04 simple steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Applicants must provide information for the visa including the number of applicants, type of visa, purpose of visit, port of arrival, and the processing time. After that, provide personal information such as full name, gender, the birth date, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Before entering the payment step, you should double-check all the information provided in the previous step. Any errors or unmatched information may result in the delays of your visa application. After that, you will pay the eVisa fee before your application can be reviewed.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application via email. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Once you receive your Vietnam eVisa via email, you should download and print it out. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
You will receive an email with all the relevant visa information after your application has been approved.
Vietnam eVisa Cost For Indians
Before submitting your visa application for review, you need to pay the visa fee. There are 02 types of visa fee, including: the Government fee and the Service fee.
The Government fee is compulsory for all Indian applicants who would like to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Regarding the Service fee, you will pay depending on the type of visa service you use.
- Normal: This choice is suitable if you require a visa decision within 03 business days. It's conceivable that your visa will be processed ahead of schedule.
- Urgent: With this service type, your Vietnam e-visa is expected to arrive in 02 working days.
- Super urgent: You might get a visa in as little as a few hours if you work for this company! This is the one that delivers the most comfort at the time. Within 24 hours, you can get your Vietnam eVisa.
You can make online payment for the visa fee by Credit card, PayPal, or American Express is not a problem; you can use any of these options.
In addition, Indian applicants need to purchase travel insurance because it is required by the Vietnamese Government to process the visa application. With this insurance, you will feel more secure while you are not in your own country.
The following is the address of the Vietnamese Embassy in India:
When you register with the Vietnam Embassy in India , the Government of the Principality of India will have access to the personal information you provide.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for India Citizens FAQs
A Vietnam visa does open for Indian citizens. Vietnam fully reopened for international tourism in March 2022 after almost two years. As of May 15, Vietnam dropped all COVID-19 testing requirements for international arrivals after COVID-19 has been taken under control. The reopening of international tourism is in line with Vietnam's strategy of recovering its economy. It is also in line with several countries opening their borders to boost their markets and GDP.
Indian citizens require a visa to travel to Vietnam according to Vietnam’s visa policy. Indian passport holders are eligible for Vietnam electronic visas. This electronic visa system helps Indian travelers save a lot of time because they can now apply for a Vietnam visa online instead of making an appointment at the Embassy. Indian nationals just need to follow 3 simple steps and pay the visa fee to complete the visa application process:
- Step 1: Fill in the visa application form. In this step, Indian travelers should provide some visa details and personal contact
- Step 2: Complete the visa payment.
- Step 3: The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to the applicants. Once they receive their Vietnam eVisa via email, they should download and print it out.
Because the process of obtaining a visa for Vietnam is completely online, Indian passport holders can also check status on the Vietnam Immigration Services website. This function is designed by the Vietnam Immigration Services to help our customers easily track the progress of their visa application. An important note is that only customers of ours can use this service.
Indian citizens just need to fill in the form with some necessary information (application reference or full name, passport number, email address, and request). After 30 minutes, they will know their visa status.
The Vietnam electronic visa has been introduced by the Vietnam Immigration Department to expedite the progress of visa applications. The entire process is online, eliminating the need to visit the Embassy for a visa. An electronic visa (e-visa) is valid for 30 days from the intended arrival date with a single entry. It is issued for tourism purposes, or casual visits to relatives in Vietnam. A copy of a visa will be sent to the email address of the applicants within 03 business days.
Moreover, Indian citizens can also select Rush visa services which enable them to receive their visa within 24 to 48 business hours.
In order to apply for a Vietnam eVisa, Indian passport holders are required to meet certain visa requirements:
- Having a passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Vietnam
- A personal photograph of the applicant.
The Government of Vietnam has imposed some photo requirements for an eVisa:
- The photo size should be 4 x 6 cm (standard Vietnam photography size) or 2 x 2 inches.
- The photos should be identical and taken within the past 06 months.
- The photo should show the entire face, front view, eyes open, and without spectacles and glasses
- Center head within frame and present full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin
- The color of the background should be plain light or white.
- The face or the background has no shadows.
- The applicants are advised to wear formal clothes. US applicants had better wear a collared shirt.
- The photo has no borders.
For Indians who want to enter Vietnam for a brief period of time, e-visa is the best choice. At the Vietnam Immigration Services, Indian travelers will discover more about the Vietnam e-visa requirements for Indians.
There are certain countries that are excluded from the Vietnam visa requirements. Citizens of the following countries may enter Vietnam without a visa for the indicated number of days. The visa exemption list is divided into three categories: 14 days visa-free, 15 days visa-free, 21 days visa-free, and 30 days visa-free. Specifically:
- Citizens of the Republic of Belarus, the United Kingdom of Denmark, the Italian Republic, Japan, the Republic of Finland, the French Republic, the Federal Republic of Germany, the Kingdom of Norway, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Korea, the Kingdom of Spain, the Kingdom of Sweden, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland who intend to visit Vietnam for less than 15 days do not need to acquire a Vietnam visa.
- Brunei and Myanmar are granted a 14-day visa-free.
- Citizens of the Republic of the Philippines can travel to Vietnam and stay there for up to 21 days without a visa. Visitors from most other ASEAN countries (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand) do not require a visa for up to 30 days.
India is not on the exemption list of Vietnam visas, Indian nationals need to have a valid visa to enter the country.
Citizens of 80 eligible countries can now apply for a Vietnam visa online. The process of applying for a Vietnam visa online is simple and straightforward. The entire process is conducted completely online and takes a maximum of 03 business days to process.
You can enter several entry ports using a Vietnam electronic visa including an international airport, land port, and seaport. Holders of Vietnam eVisa can enter and exit the following ports of entry:
- Phu Quoc International Airport - PQC - Kien Giang
- Phu Bai International Airport - HUI - Thua Thien - Hue
- Noi Bai International Airport - HAN - Ha Noi
- Da Nang International Airport - DAD - Đa Nang
- Can Tho International Airport - VCA - Can Tho
- Cam Ranh International Airport - CXR - Khanh Hoa
- Cat Bi International Airport - HPH - Hai Phong
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - SGN - Ho Chi Minh City
Lao Bao Landport, Xa Mat Landport, Tay Trang Landport, Tinh Bien Landport, Song Tien Landport, Na Meo Landport, Nam Can Landport, Mong Cai Landport, Moc Bai Landport, La Lay Landport, Lao Cai Landport, Ha Tien Landport, Huu Nghi Landport, Bo Y Landport, Cha Lo Landport, Cau Treo Landport.
Cam Pha Seaport, Da Nang Seaport, Nghi Son Seaport, Duong Dong Seaport, Dung Quat Seaport, Hon Gai Seaport, Nha Trang Seaport, Chan May Seaport, Vung Tau Seaport, Vung Ang Seaport, Ho Chi Minh City Seaport, Quy Nhon Seaport, Hai Phong Seaport.
You should bring at least a copy of your eVisa during your trip to Vietnam. Upon arrival, the Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint will require you to present your valid visa before permitting you to enter the country.
Apply quickly for a valid Vietnam visa through the electronic visa system at Vietnam Immigration Services. Besides, we provide enough of the required information for a Vietnam visa application, check Vietnam visa requirements for your country.