Vietnam visa for Indian citizens- Requirements and Fees
Vietnam is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, attracting visitors from all over the world. Many people who are traveling or have visited Vietnam are aware that there are a variety of interesting sights and activities to see and do.
With an Indian passport, traveling to Vietnam is simple. Thanks to eVisa policy, Indian visitors to Vietnam will be able to make the most of their time here. This service is intended to assist you and us in getting to know one another better so that we can work together in the future.
For Indians who desire to visit Vietnam for a short time, eVisa is probably the greatest option. In this article, Indian travelers will learn more about Vietnam eVisa, from the requirements to the visa fee.
Why do I require Indian e-visa in order to enter Vietnam?
Due to its various landscapes, intriguing history, and kind people, Vietnam attracts travelers from India and all around the world.
Since India is not on the exemption list of Vietnam visas, Indian nationals need to have a valid visa to enter the country. The Vietnamese Government has launched electronic visas to expedite the process of visa application. Citizens of eligible countries, including Indians now can apply for a visa online without visiting the Embassy or Consulate. Tourists can make the most of their time in Vietnam by taking advantage of our visa policies.
Is it possible for Indians to stay in Vietnam for an extended period of time?
The Vietnam e-visa is granted for tourism and business purposes. Indian travelers who want to enter and stay in the country for a short period of time can use this type of visa. This single entry visa allows Indian nationals to remain in the country for 30 days. The validity of Vietnam evisa starts from the date specified in the approved e-Visa document. Returning to Vietnam is possible, but you will need a new visa and travel authorization.
Vietnam eVisa requirements for Indian citizens
Indian citizens can apply for a visa online to get permission into Vietnam. These following documents must be well-prepared before you apply for a visa:
- An India passport that has a minimum validity of 06 months from the intended date in Vietnam.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages for verification stamps.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- 01 photo used in passport (Any size you have)/ person
Apply visa for Vietnam from India
It takes you only 15 minutes to complete the application form for Vietnam eVisa. There are 04 simple steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: In this step, you must provide information for the visa including the number of applicants, type of visa, purpose of visit, port of arrival, and the processing time. After that, provide personal information such as full name, gender, the birth date, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Before entering the payment step, you should double-check all the information provided in the previous step. Any errors or unmatched information may result in the delays of your visa application. After that, you will pay the eVisa fee before your application can be reviewed.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application via email. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Once you receive your Vietnam eVisa via email, you should download and print it out. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
You will receive an email with all the relevant visa information after your application has been approved.
Vietnam tourist visa cost for Indian citizens
Before submitting your visa application for review, you need to pay the visa fee. There are 02 types of visa fee, including: the Government fee and the Service fee.
The Government fee is compulsory for all Indian applicants who would like to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Regarding the Service fee, you will pay depending on the type of visa service you use.
- Normal: This choice is suitable if you require a visa decision within 03 business days. It's conceivable that your visa will be processed ahead of schedule.
- Urgent: With this service type, your Vietnam e-visa is expected to arrive in 02 working days.
- Super urgent: You might get a visa in as little as a few hours if you work for this company! This is the one that delivers the most comfort at the time. Within 24 hours, you can get your Vietnam eVisa.
You can make online payment for the visa fee by Credit card, PayPal, or American Express is not a problem; you can use any of these options.
In addition, Indian applicants need to purchase travel insurance because it is required by the Vietnamese Government to process the visa application. With this insurance, you will feel more secure while you are not in your own country.
The following is the address of the Vietnamese Embassy in India:
When you register with the Vietnam Embassy in India , the Government of the Principality of India will have access to the personal information you provide.