Vietnam Visa Requirements For Ireland: New Updates 2024
- Why are visas required for Irish citizens entering Vietnam?
- What is the maximum period of stay in Vietnam for Irish citizens?
- Ireland's passport must meet the visa document criteria of Vietnam.
- What is the procedure for Irish citizens seeking a visa to visit Vietnam?
- The cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam in Ireland
- Vietnam's Embassy in Ireland:
Irish citizens who want to go to Vietnam can now receive the electronic visa. With the eVisa, the Vietnamese Government hopes to make it easier for them to travel across the country. As part of our continued efforts to further the already close links between our two countries, we are pleased to be able to offer you this service.
It's crucial to determine the type of visa you may apply for before departing on your holiday. This is due to the many types of visas that are available, based on the traveler's country of origin and the goal of the trip. Fortunately, Irish citizens now can use Vietnam eVisa to enter the country. Keep up reading this article to learn more about the Vietnam eVisa for Irish citizens: visa requirements, the processing time, and the cost.
Why are visas required for Irish citizens entering Vietnam?
Ireland is not on the exemption list of Vietnam visas, Irish travelers NEED A VISA to enter Vietnam. The Vietnamese Government has launched electronic visas to expedite the process of visa application. Citizens of eligible countries, including Irish nationals now can apply for a visa online conveniently. This online process will help Irish applicants save a lot of time and cost.
What is the maximum period of stay in Vietnam for Irish citizens?
The Vietnam eVisa for Irish citizens is granted for tourism and business purposes only. With this type of visa, Irish tourists can enter Vietnam once or multiple times and remain in the country for 90 days. The validity of the eVisa starts from the date specified in the approved e-Visa document.
Ireland's passport must meet the visa document criteria of Vietnam.
Irish nationals can go to Vietnam without a visa as long as they hold a current passport. They can use the Internet to apply for a visa.
The following documents will be required if you want to apply for a Vietnam eVisa:
- An Irish passport that has a minimum validity of 06 months from the intended date in Vietnam.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages for verification stamps.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- 01 photo used in passport (Any size you have)/ person.
The applicants can research more about Vietnam eVisa requirements for international travelers who come from other countries.
What is the procedure for Irish citizens seeking a visa to visit Vietnam?
You just need to spend 15 minutes completing the application form for Vietnam eVisa. There are 04 simple steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Fill out the application form with personal information such as full name, gender, birth date, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Before entering the payment step, you should double-check all the information provided in the previous step. Any errors or unmatched information may result in delays in your visa application. After that, you will pay the eVisa fee before your application can be reviewed.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application via email. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Once you receive your Vietnam eVisa via email, you should download and print it out. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
You will receive an email with all the relevant visa information after your application has been approved.
The cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam in Ireland
To obtain a Vietnam eVisa, you need to pay 02 types of Vietnam visa fees: the Government cost and the Service fee.
The Government cost is compulsory for all Irish applicants since Ireland is not on the exemption list for Vietnam eVisa. The Service fee is charged depending on the processing time you want for your eVisa application. By comparing prices, you may choose the most opulent alternative while staying within your means.
- Normal: This choice is suitable if you require a visa decision within 03 business days. It's conceivable that your visa will be processed ahead of schedule.
- Urgent: With this service type, your Vietnam e-visa is expected to arrive in 02 working days.
- Super urgent: You might get a visa in as little as a few hours if you work for this company! This is the one that delivers the most comfort at the time. Within 24 hours, you can get your Vietnam eVisa.
There are several payment methods for e-visa fees, including Debit/Credit Cards, American Express, and PayPal.
Visitors should get health travel insurance in Vietnam to ensure a secure and enjoyable stay in Vietnam. In addition, travel insurance is required by the Vietnamese Government to process the visa application. If you just plan to spend a few days in Vietnam, short-term protection is the best option.
Finally, hope you have a great Vietnamese trip. If you have any concerns related to a Vietnam visa online for Irish citizens, do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help.
Vietnam's Embassy in Ireland:
If you plan to visit Vietnam for purposes other than tourism, or business, you must apply for a regular visa at the Vietnamese Embassy in Ireland.
The Vietnam embassy in Ireland was formerly solely accessible to Vietnamese citizens. Irish travelers going to and from Vietnam use the Vietnamese Embassy in Ireland as a stopover.