Vietnam visa requirements for Japanese citizens
1. Check Vietnam e-Visa requirements for Japanese citizens
Japan is in the exemption list for Visa to Vietnam within 15 days. Therefore:
If you stay in Vietnam less than 15 days, visa to Vietnam is NOT REQUIRED
If you stay in Vietnam more than 15 days, visa to Vietnam is REQUIRED
2. How To Apply Vietnam Online Visa For Japanese Citizens
Citizens or residents in Japan can choose one of 02 options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- Apply online to get visa on arrival (visa picked up at the arrival airport in Vietnam with the legal approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department).
- Two, directly contact and apply your Vietnam Visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Japan
3. Vietnam visa Fee for Japanese Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Stamping Fee.