Vietnam Visa Requirements For Macau: New Updates 2023
Vietnam is always an attractive place for travel lovers from all over the world. This beautiful country has wonderful landscapes, delicious meals, and nice people. Vietnam also has travel policies to attract more and more visitors, including visa policies. Applying for a valid visa is almost dispensable when traveling abroad. There are many types of visas nowadays, depending on your demands in this article, we will introduce a Vietnam e-Visa for Macanese citizens including requirements, how to apply, and the fees.
Vietnam e-Visa for Macanese citizens
1. Vietnam visa requirements for Macau
Do Macau citizens need to have a Vietnam visa?
Macau is not on the visa exemption list, Macanese citizens have to obtain a visa to enter Vietnam. There are two ways to apply for a visa to Vietnam from Macau:
- Directly apply to the Vietnam Embassy in Macau.
- Visit the Vietnam Immigration Services website to apply for a Vietnam e-Visa.
Because of its convenience, a Vietnam e-Visa is a good idea for your upcoming trip. E-visa to Vietnam is now available to international travelers for no more than 90 days. In conclusion, Macanese citizens need to have a Vietnam visa.
Vietnam visa requirements you need to know
The Vietnam e-Visa is valid for 90 days with single or multiple entries and allows foreigners to enter Vietnam for tourism purposes. Foreigners can now obtain electronic visas from Vietnam for a variety of purposes, including tourism, short-term business, visiting relatives, working, and marrying.
The required documents for a Vietnam visa application
- A Macanese passport is valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Vietnam, with at least two blank pages for verification stamps.
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport
- 01 passport photo (any size you have)/person
- An electronic mail address
We would like to remind you that if your case is not suitable for this type of visa, you wish to stay more than 90 days and for other reasons, you can apply for a traditional visa at the Vietnam Embassy. However, the Vietnam Embassy has not been founded in Macau, you research the location of the nearest countries. Access Check Vietnam Embassy to read more.
Vietnam e-Visa requirements for Macanese citizens
2. How to apply for a Vietnam visa online conveniently from Macau?
Click Apply Visa and follow the instructions on how to apply for a Vietnam visa online from Macau below:
- Fill out the application form
- Make a payment for your visa application
- Receive a Vietnam visa via your email address.
- Download and print your e-Visa to receive a stamp at the international airport.
Remember to bring your Macaunese and a valid visa to show your eligibility to the airline staff. Your entry can be denied if you can not demonstrate your eligibility even if you have a valid Vietnam visa. Pay attention!
How to apply for Vietnam e-Visa for Macanese citizens
3. How much is a Vietnam visa from Macau?
For each visa, the applicant needs to pay two fees: the Visa service fee and the Government fee.
The Government Fee is the amount paid to the Vietnamese government by applicants in order for their e-visa to be approved. Simultaneously, the service fee is the amount paid in advance by the applicant for services provided during the Vietnam e-visa processing.
The visa service fee is determined by the sort of services provided, the number of entries, and the number of applicants. There are three processing times available for the services: normal, urgent, and super urgent.
- Normal: If you select this option for a standard examination of your residence permit, you will receive a response to your query within three business days of submitting your visa application.
- Urgent: This service reduces the time required to process a visa application as much as possible. Within the next two days, your visa will be mailed to the email address you provided.
- Super urgent: If you use this service, your visa will be completed in as little as twenty-four hours.
We appreciate your understanding and always do our best to assist you if the wait is longer than expected. To avoid delays and cancellations that disrupt your plans, please apply as soon as possible, at least three days before your flight.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and wire transfers as payment methods; pick the one that works best for you. Make sure you carefully plan your trip; any modifications made after payment will be charged as a new application.
Vietnam e-Visa fees for Macanese citizens
This is our suggestion for you. Travel Insurance is helpful for your trip. When traveling abroad, you should have a preparation for unforeseen situations, especially relating to health and security. Travel Insurance will help you a lot when happening situations such as accidents, medical issues, trip delays, and lost baggage. Read more benefits and treatments at Insurance Information.
In conclusion, the Vietnam visa online system is a good solution for the travel industry, saves time and effort, and solves the overwhelming of visa applications. The simple and various processing is a strength, you can obtain a visa quickly within 24 working hours. We hope you have a successful application and have a wonderful trip to Vietnam. Any questions related to Vietnam e-Visa for Macanese citizens will be answered, contact us now!