Vietnam visa requirements for Marshallese citizens
1. Check Vietnam visa requirements for Marshallese citizens
Marshall Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Vietnam visa, so Vietnam visa is REQUIRED
2. How To Apply For Vietnam Online Visa From Marshall Islands
Citizens or residents in Marshall Islands can choose one of 2 options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- Apply online to get visa on arrival (visa picked up at the arrival airport in Vietnam with the legal approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department).
- Visit the nearest Vietnam Embassy in the neighboring countries in person.
3. Vietnam visa Fee for Marshallese citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Stamping Fee.
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica