Vietnam e visa requirements for Palauan citizens
A trip to Vietnam is perfect for those who love different cultures, good food, and friendly people. The Vietnam e-Visa (electronic visa) is a fantastic option for both international tourists and the Vietnamese travel sector. Traveling to Vietnam has become more convenient thanks to the Visa online system. No more going to the embassy or waiting in lines for hours, the entire process is handled online. Vietnam e-Visa helps Vietnam Government to reduce the overloading status of visa applications at customs and immigration.
This article explains Vietnam e-Visa for Palauan citizens including requirements, the application process, and visa fees. We hope you find this information helpful.
Vietnam e-Visa for Palauan citizens
1. Check Vietnam visa requirements for Palauan citizens
What is Vietnam e-Visa? Do Palauan citizens need a visa?
Vietnam Immigration Department began issuing electronic visas (E-Visa Vietnam) in February 2017. This type of visa activates online 100%.
Foreigners are only permitted to enter Vietnam once (01) for tourism, non-commercial activities, or business purposes, and the e-Visa has a 30-day maximum validity period. Countries belonging to the Vietnam visa exemption do not require a Vietnam visa within the allowed period of stay (15-90 days).
Palauan holders are eligible for the Vietnam e-Visa and can apply for this type of visa instead of a paper visa. Vietnam e-Visa is issued 100% online, allowing applicants to apply remotely from the comfort of their own homes.
Before applying, all applicants should be aware of the Vietnam e-Visa requirements. Please check the visa requirements below.
Vietnam visa requirements for Palauan citizens
- Travelers from Palau can obtain one of three primary types of electronic visas for Vietnam: tourist, conferences, or business.
- A visitor from Palau can stay for 30 days with this e-Visa.
- Vietnam e-Visa is authorized as a single entry visa. This means that if you want to return to Vietnam, you will need to apply for a revisit visa.
Regarding the required documents for the Vietnam visa application, the applicant should prepare:
- To get the stamp, your Palauan passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have 2 blank pages.
- The passport photo is taken within the last three months on a white background and without glasses.
- Payment account to complete the transaction.
- A current email address for obtaining a visa online.
Vietnam visa requirements for Palauan citizens
2. How to apply for a Vietnam visa online from Palau
We will share with you a step-by-step guide to the Vietnam e-Visa application for Palauan citizens. We recommend finding a stable internet connection to avoid interruptions.
Click Apply Visa and follow the 04 easy steps:
Step 1: Your personal information and travel information should be entered into the application. Ensure the accuracy of all the information.
Step 2: Please make payments via bank transfer or debit/credit card.
Step 3: Obtain an authorized e-Visa for Vietnam through your email.
Step 4: Print and save your e-Visa. Bring it with you to the airport so you can get it stamped.
You can read more about step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Vietnam e-Visa
How to apply for a Vietnam visa online for Palauan citizens
3. Vietnam e-Visa fees for Palauan citizens
The Vietnam e-Visa fee for Palauan citizens includes 02 types of fees: Government Fees and Service Fees.
Once you have paid in full, the processing time will begin. The Vietnam Immigration Department charges government fees for granting your visa; there is no return. Depending on the type of service, service fees differ. Normal, Urgent, and Super Urgent are the three alternatives that are offered.
- Normal: This is a common option. You will receive your visa within 3 working days after submitting your application.
- Urgent: The Vietnam e-Visa will arrive within two working days.
- Super Urgent: If you don't have time to wait for a reply, selecting this option will save you a lot of time. The Vietnam e-Visa is delivered within 24 processing hours.
We strongly advise you to visit Vietnam visa fee to learn more about the various fees you need to pay. Please carefully consider your plan before making a payment; any changes made after payment will be charged as a new application.
Regarding the payment methods, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and wire transfers (Bank of Cyprus only) as payment methods; choose the one that works best for you.
Vietnam visa fee for Palauan citizens
When traveling internationally, it is highly recommended that you purchase Travel Insurance to protect you and your family from unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, illness, travel delays, and lost luggage. Enjoy worry-free travel with insurance benefits and treatments. Please see the Insurance Information for details.
Finally, we wish you a successful application process and an unforgettable trip to Vietnam. If you have any questions about Vietnam visas for Palauan citizens, we are here to help.