Vietnam visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
- 1. About Vietnam visa requirements from Papua New Guinea
- 2. How to apply for a Vietnam visa from Papua New Guinea
- 3. Vietnam visa fees for Papua New Guinean citizens
There are many options for a travel trip, but a Vietnamese trip is a fantastic choice if you want to experience a diverse culture, beautiful landscapes, friendly people, and delicious food. Traveling to Vietnam should be on your bucket list of things to do.
Applying for a visa is a necessary step in preparing for a trip abroad. There are numerous types of visas available today; you can select the one that best meets your needs. To promote tourism in Vietnam, the Vietnamese government has implemented visa policies. This article will inform you about the Vietnam e-Visa for Papua New Guinean citizens. The Vietnam e-Visa is accepted in over 80 countries, including Papua New Guinea. Do not disregard this article if you are planning a trip to Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa for Papua New Guinean citizens
1. About Vietnam visa requirements from Papua New Guinea
Do Papua New Guinean citizens need a Vietnam visa?
A Vietnam electronic Visa, also known as a Vietnam online visa, is a travel visa that can be obtained digitally. Residents of over 80 countries around the world can travel to and enter Vietnam with a Vietnam travel visa.
Papua New Guineans are not among the countries exempt from requiring a visa to enter Vietnam, so a Vietnam visa is required. You can apply for a Vietnam visa in one of two ways: in person at the Vietnam Embassy or online at Vietnam Immigration Services.
Check Vietnam visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
- Vietnam visa online is launched as a single entry authorization. With a valid e-Visa, you are allowed to enter only one time and need to apply for a revisit visa if you would like to come back.
- Vietnam e-Visa is suitable for purposes such as tourism, leisure activities, conferences, and business trip.
- The permitted time is a maximum of 30 days. The overstaying cases might be fined.
In case, your demand or conditions are not matched to Vietnam visa requirements, you can apply for a traditional visa at the Vietnam Embassy.
The required documents for the Vietnam visa application
Thanks to digital convenience, a Vietnam visa online is the best option for those planning a trip to Vietnam. You should also be specific about the documents for a Vietnam e-visa for Papua New Guinean citizens:
- A minimum of six months validity on the national passport from the date of arrival. For stamping, two blank pages in the passport are required.
- A photocopy of the passport's biographical page
- A passport photo - The photo must be recent (taken on a white background, without glasses) and within the last six months.
- Use a debit or credit card to make a visa payment.
- An active email address where you can receive your e-visa results.
Vietnam Visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
2. How to apply for a Vietnam visa from Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guineans can apply for a Vietnam visa from their own country without leaving the country, thanks to rapid digitalization growth. Please follow the simple steps outlined below to obtain a Vietnam travel visa:
Step 1: Go to the Vietnam visa application website and fill out some information about yourself, your passport, and your travel plan as well. This information will be encrypted and safeguarded to prevent it from being used for illegal purposes.
Step 2: Pay your online visa fee to Vietnam using one of two methods: electronic transfer or wire transfer. We strongly advise you to pay the fee electronically using a Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or PayPal account. You can also pay by wire transfer through the Bank of Cyprus.
Step 3: The Vietnam tourist visa will be issued within 7 days of being authorized. In some cases, with our assistance, your Vietnam visa can be obtained in as little as three business days.
Step 4: You will receive your Vietnam visa approval letter as a PDF file. Remember to print and bring the electronic letter with you to the airport.
Important: When waiting in line at the airport's Cross Border, Papua New Guinea visitors must have a photo and entry form on hand in order to have their visa stamped. Furthermore, travelers must pay the Immigration Department a stamping fee of US $25. To avoid waiting in lines at the airport, we strongly advise travelers to use our Fast-track service for completing paperwork and submitting forms in advance.
How to apply for a Vietnam Visa for Papua New Guinean citizens
3. Vietnam visa fees for Papua New Guinean citizens
To obtain each e-Visa, the applicant must pay two fees: the Visa service fee and the Visa Government Fee.
Each applicant must pay a fee of $55 to the government. The Government Fee is the amount that applicants must pay to the Vietnamese government in order for their e-visa to be approved. It is noted that if your application is denied, you will not receive a refund. At the same time, the service fee is the amount paid in advance by the applicant for services provided during the Vietnam e-visa processing.
- Normal: Because this is the average processing time, your visa application will be processed within three business days.
- Urgent: You will receive a prompt response to your urgent question. You can expect to receive your visa within 02 working days if you use this service.
- Super urgent: If you select this option and your request is deemed highly urgent, you should expect a response on your visa within one business day. This service responds to inquiries quickly.
Regarding the payment gateways, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and wire transfers (Bank of Cyprus); select the one that is most convenient for you. Remember to carefully plan your trip because any changes made after payment will be treated as a new application.
Read more about Vietnam e-Visa fees for Papua New Guinean citizens
Vietnam Visa fees for Papua New Guinean citizens
We strongly advise you to buy travel insurance because of how crucial it is for your vacation. Travel insurance will assist you in mitigating the effects of unexpected events such as accidents, medical issues, trip delays, and lost luggage. More information about benefits and treatments can be found at Travel Insurance.
Vietnam is waiting for you to come and explore its one-of-a-kind beauty. Papua New Guinean citizens can currently obtain a Vietnam travel visa in order to enter the country legally. Furthermore, Vietnam Immigration Services is ready to accompany you and assist you with our services, such as travel insurance, sim cards, hotel reservations, and vehicle rentals that will make your trip more enjoyable.