Vietnam Visa Requirements For Saudi: New Updates 2023
- Do Saudi citizens need to have a Vietnam visa?
- So what is a Vietnam eVisa - The things you should know
- Vietnam visa requirements for Saudi citizens
- How to apply for a Vietnam visa online from Saudi Arabia?
- Affordable prices for a Vietnam visa application
- Some useful advice for Saudi citizens to have a smooth visa application
Vietnam is truly an ideal destination for a cultural and culinary journey. Recently, with the aim of developing tourism, the Vietnam Government launched innovative policies, especially Vietnam visa policies. The good news is that the Vietnam eVisa (electronic visa) extends its validity from 30 days to 90 days, an ideal condition for an enjoyable trip.
This article will take a closer look at Vietnam eVisa for Saudi including visa requirements, how to apply, and fees. This is useful to your visa application and your trip, so do not ignore it.
Vietnam Visa Requirements For Saudi: New Updates
Do Saudi citizens need to have a Vietnam visa?
Yes. Saudi Arabia is not on the exempt country list for Vietnam visas, so a Vietnam visa is REQUIRED.
Saudi citizens can consider 02 options below to get a visa for Vietnam from Saudi Arabia:
- Visit the Vietnam Embassy to get a traditional visa. However, you have to find the nearest embassy in other countries to Saudi because there is no Vietnam embassy in Saudi.
- Apply online for a 90-day Vietnam eVisa (recommended).
So what is a Vietnam eVisa - The things you should know
A Vietnam eVisa is a travel authorization granted by Vietnamese competent authorities, providing permission to travel to and enter Vietnam.
Vietnam eVisa is valid for up to 90 days with single or multiple entries. Once approved, the Vietnam eVisa is issued through an email address and connected electronically to your national passport and a valid one.
Vietnam visa requirements for Saudi citizens
Vietnam eVisa is a very convenient solution but the applicant has to adapt to the visa requirements, so check below:
- A full national passport scan with a Saudi passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival.
- A personal photograph of the applicant in color. The image should cover the applicant’s full face, wearing formal clothes
- You must provide the biographical information page of your passport in digital format.
- Payment methods: a credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- A valid email address to receive all the notifications of the application.
Saudi citizens need to have a Vietnam visa
How to apply for a Vietnam visa online from Saudi Arabia?
Once you have gathered enough of the required documents, it’s advisable to apply for a Vietnam visa at least a week before your departure date. Follow our instructions:
Step 1: Fill out the Vietnam visa application form. The form requires your information including passport photo, portrait photo, entry checkpoint, travel dates, full name, date of birth, passport number, nationality, date of arrival/ departure passport expiry date.
Step 2: Make a payment for your visa services.
Step 3: In this step, congratulations! You will receive a valid Vietnam e-Visa through your email address. print it out, and keep it in Vietnam with you.
Affordable prices for a Vietnam visa application
Generally, there are 02 types of Vietnam visa fees Saudi citizens have to pay: the government fee and services fee. Both are compulsory and not refundable.
The service fee depends on the type of timing services you choose. Take into account 03 options below:
- Normal: For travelers who want to obtain e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For travelers who want to obtain e-Visa within 02 business days.
- Super Urgent: For travelers who want to obtain e-Visa within 01 business day.
The payment methods accepted include Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and PayPal, as well as bank transfers (Bank of Cyprus is acceptable). We highly recommend you research more about Vietnam visa fees and Payment Guidelines to avoid unnecessary delays.
Affordable prices for a Vietnam visa application
Some useful advice for Saudi citizens to have a smooth visa application
Please remember that Vietnam eVisa is suitable for tourism purposes and business travel activities. Working, studying, or engaging in non-tourism is required for other visas.
Travelers from Saudi can only enter Vietnam by the allowable date granted on the visa. Saudi citizens must leave the country by the exit date granted on their visa.
For example, for a visa valid from January 1, 2024, until March 30, 2024, its holder can enter Vietnam on any day between these 2 dates and must leave by March 30, 2024, unless the visa has been extended. In overstayed cases, the travelers will be fined heavily.
When applying for a visa at the Vietnam Immigration Services, you can check the status of your visa conveniently at our website.
Travel Insurance is not compulsory as a visa requirement, but it is necessary for your abroad trip. Travel Insurance covers benefits such as Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Covid-19 Pandemic.
Prepare your trip carefully, make a plan, and then apply for the visa. Any changes after government payment will be charged as a new visa application.
Vietnam eVisa is acceptable at seaports, land ports, and international airports. Airport Fast Track Service will help you avoid waiting for hours at the airport.
Finally, we hope you have an advantageous visa application. Let’s fill out your travel diary with wonderful experiences in Vietnam. A Vietnam visa for Saudi will help you to do that. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or difficulties related to the visa application process.