Vietnam Visa For Singaporeans: New Updates 2023
- Does Singapore need a visa to Vietnam?
- Understanding Vietnam e-Visa
- How long is a Vietnam e-Visa for Singaporeans valid?
- Do not forget to check Vietnam visa requirements for Singaporeans
- Do not delay, apply for a visa to Vietnam from Singapore today!
- How much is a Vietnam visa fee and How long will it take to process?
- Some useful tips for a successful visa application for Singaporeans
Can you imagine the convenience of obtaining a Vietnam visa from the comfort of your own home and exploring the country for up to 90 days? Well, in 2023, the Vietnamese government introduced numerous updates to their tourism policies, particularly for Singaporean citizens. The Vietnam e-Visa emerges as the optimal choice for a hassle-free journey for tourism or business purposes.
In this article, we will provide an in-depth overview of the Vietnam Visa for Singaporeans in 2023, covering requirements, application procedures, and associated fees. Be sure to notice this information to ensure a smooth and error-free experience.
Does Singapore need a visa to Vietnam
Does Singapore need a visa to Vietnam?
Singaporeans can travel to Vietnam for up to 30 days without a visa. However, a visa is required if the travelers wish to visit Vietnam for longer than 30 days. The good news is that recently, Singaporeans can apply for a Vietnam e-Visa that is valid for up to 90 days with single or multiple entries.
Understanding Vietnam e-Visa
A Vietnam e-Visa is a kind of electronic travel authorization granted by Vietnamese competent authorities, providing permission for visitors to travel to Vietnam with single or multiple entries within a certain period of time.
How long is a Vietnam e-Visa for Singaporeans valid?
Vietnam e-Visa is valid for 90 days, from the date of issuance. Please pay attention to the granted entry date and the granted exit date. Why?
- Travelers from Singapore can only enter Vietnam by the allowable date granted on the visa.
- Singaporeans are required to leave the country by the exit date granted on their visa.
For instance, for a visa valid from January 1, 2024, until March 30, 2024, its holder can enter Vietnam on any day between these 2 dates and must leave by February 30, 2024, unless the visa has been extended. In overstayed cases, the travelers will be fined heavily.
Do not forget to check Vietnam visa requirements for Singaporeans
To aim for convenience, we are pretty sure that the things you prepare for the Vietnam visa application are simple. So take note of the following required documents:
- A full Singaporean passport scan that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival.
- A personal photograph of the applicant in color. The image should cover the applicant’s full face, wearing formal clothes.
- A scanned copy of the biographical page in your passport.
- Payment methods: a credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- A valid email address to receive all the responses to the application
Vietnam visa requirements for Singaporeans
Do not delay, apply for a visa to Vietnam from Singapore today!
It’s an ideal time to apply for a Vietnam visa, at least a week before your trip. Once enough documents, kindly follow the instructions to obtain a visa easily:
Step 1: Fill out the Vietnam visa application form by giving us: your passport photo, portrait photo, entry checkpoint, travel dates, full name, date of birth, passport number, nationality, date of arrival/departure passport expiry date.
Step 2: Make a payment for your visa services. Then submit the required documents via email for your visa application to be processed.
Step 3: Once done, you will receive a valid Vietnam e-Visa through your email address. Do not forget to print it out, and keep it during your trip in Vietnam with you.
How much is a Vietnam visa fee and How long will it take to process?
Singaporeans have to pay 02 types of Vietnam visa fees: the government fee and services fees. Both are compulsory and need to be paid before the visa application is processed.
How long will a Vietnam visa take to process from Singapore?
- Normal: For travelers who want to obtain e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For travelers who want to obtain e-Visa within 02 business days.
- Super Urgent: For travelers who want to obtain e-Visa within 01 business day.
The payment methods accepted include Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and PayPal, as well as bank transfers. We highly recommend you research more about Vietnam visa fees and Payment Guidelines to avoid unnecessary delays.
How much is a Vietnam visa application fee
Some useful tips for a successful visa application for Singaporeans
- Kindly remember that Vietnam e-Visa is accepted for tourism or business travel trips. For other purposes such as work, study, or engaging in non-tourist activities, a traditional visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore is a better option.
- Vietnam e-Visa is connected electronically to your national passport. So keep both carefully during your trip. In case your passport is lost or stolen, a new visa is required.
- Travel Insurance is not required as a visa requirement, but we highly offer travelers it for your security and safety.
- Plan your trip carefully and then make a visa payment. Any changes after government payment will be charged as a new visa application.
- If you are afraid of waiting for hours at the airport, we recommend the Airport Fast-Track Services, helping you reduce the waiting and wasting time.
We hope this article will be helpful to your Vietnam visa application from Singapore. Thanks to innovative visa policies, travelers can enjoy a Vietnamese culture and culinary journey. Finally, any concerns or questions, easily access our FAQs or contact us, we are happy to help.