Vietnam visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
There are many options for a travel trip, but if you want to experience a diverse culture, beautiful landscapes, friendly people, and delicious food, a Vietnamese trip is a fantastic choice. Traveling to Vietnam should be at the top of your bucket list.
Applying for a visa is an essential step in planning a trip abroad. There are many different types of visas available today; choose the one that best suits your needs. To promote tourism in Vietnam, the Vietnamese Government has implemented new visa policies. This article will provide all the information on the Vietnam e-Visa for Slovenians. Over 80 countries, including Slovenia, accept the Vietnam e-Visa. If you are planning a trip, continue to read this article.
Vietnam Visa for Slovenian citizens
1. About Vietnam e-Visa for Slovenian citizens
What is a Vietnam e-Visa?
Vietnam e-Visa or Vietnam electronic visa, is a visa online system operated by Vietnam Customs and Immigration. Vietnam e-Visa is applied as a Vietnam travel visa, and foreigners can obtain this type of visa if they would like to travel to Vietnam. A Vietnam travel visa allows residents of over 80 countries to travel to and enter Vietnam.
Vietnam e-Visa is truly a good solution for both travelers and the government. It helps to save time and effort because the applicant does not need to visit the embassy or consulate and wait for hours. Besides, supporting the government reduces the overload of visa applications at customs and immigration and helps manage foreigners better.
Check Vietnam visa requirements
Anyway, Vietnam e-Visa has its own requirements and the applicant needs to adapt to obtain a visa online. Follow the Vietnam visa requirements for Slovenian holders below:
- Vietnam visa online is now available as a single entry permit. You can only enter the country once with a authentic e-Visa and must apply for a revisit visa if you want to return.
- Vietnam e-Visa is appropriate for tourism, leisure activities, conferences, and business trips.
- The maximum time allowed for a Vietnam visa is 30 days. Cases of overstaying will be fined.
If your demand or circumstances do not match the requirements for a Vietnam visa, you can apply for a traditional visa at the Vietnam Embassy.
The required documents for a Vietnam visa application
- A Slovenian passport with a minimum remaining validity of six months after the scheduled arrival date in Vietnam.
- There must be at least two blank pages in the passport for verification stamps.
- A photocopy of the passport's biographical page
- 1 passport picture (of any size) per person
- A valid email address
Vietnam Visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
2. Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Vietnam visa
Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. During this phase, you must provide information for the passport, like the passport number and the country of the citizen. Following that, provide your full name, gender, birthdate, passport number, arrival and departure dates, and any other personal information.
Step 2: Double-check your information to ensure that it is correct and complete. If there are any errors or mismatched information, your visa application may be delayed. To pay the e-visa fee, use electronic transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
Step 3: Receive an email confirming the receipt of your visa application. The e-Visa will be processed and approved online before being sent to you.
Step 4: When you receive your Vietnam visa via email, download and print it. Have your passport stamped with your visa upon arrival.
How to apply for a Vietnam Visa for Slovenian citizens
3. The cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam for Slovenian citizens
When requesting a Vietnam visa online, you must pay 02 different types of Vietnam visa prices for Slovenians: the Government charge and the Service price.
Since Slovenia is not an exempt nation from Vietnam visas, Slovenian applicants must pay the Government charge. Depending on the processing time you select for your visa application, a service fee is assessed. The Vietnam Immigration Services now provides consumers with 03 different types of visa services, including:
- Normal: If you select this alternative for a normal evaluation of your residence permit, you will get a response to your inquiry regarding it within 03 business days of making your selection.
- Urgent: With this type of visa service, your visa will be emailed to you within 02 working days at the address you provided.
- Super urgent: Your visa will be processed in as little as twenty-four hours if you use this service.
Some customers may only require this service for a few hours, while others may have to wait for several days. It is determined by the Service fee you pay. It is advisable that you read more about the Vietnam visa fees to avoid misunderstandings.
Vietnam Visa price for Slovenian citizens
You have the option of paying for your purchases with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Furthermore, in order for the Vietnamese government to process your visa application, you should obtain Travel Insurance, as this is a requirement of the Vietnamese government. Not to mention that it can make your stay in Vietnam more enjoyable and secure. Protecting yourself on a short-term basis is your best bet if you only have a limited amount of time in Vietnam.
Vietnam awaits your visit to explore its one-of-a-kind beauty. Vietnam e-Visa for citizens of Slovenia is a great idea thanks to its convenience. Slovenians can currently obtain a Vietnam travel visa to enter the country legally. In addition, Vietnam Immigration Services is prepared to accompany you and assist you with our services such as travel insurance, sim cards, hotel reservations, and vehicle rentals.