Vietnam visa requirements for Solomon Islander citizens
A trip to Vietnam is ideal for those who enjoy learning about different cultures, eating delicious food, and meeting friendly people. The Vietnam e-Visa (electronic visa) is an excellent solution for both the Vietnamese tourism industry and international travelers. The Visa online system has made traveling to Vietnam more convenient. There is no need to visit the embassy or wait in long lines; the entire process is completed online. Vietnam e-Visa assists the Vietnamese government in reducing the backlog of visa applications at customs and immigration.
This article describes the Vietnam e-Visa for Solomon Island citizens, including the requirements, application process, and visa fees. We hope this information is useful to you.
Vietnam visa for Solomon Island Citizens
1. About Vietnam e-Visa for the Solomon Island Citizens
What is a Vietnam e-Visa?
In February 2017, the Vietnam Immigration Department began issuing electronic visas (E-Visa Vietnam). This type of visa can only be activated online.
The e-Visa is only valid for 30 days, and foreigners are only permitted to enter Vietnam once (01) for tourism, non-commercial, or business purposes. Countries that qualify for Vietnam visa exemption do not need a visa to enter Vietnam for the duration of their stay (15-90 days).
Solomon Islands passport holders are eligible for the Vietnam e-Visa and can apply for it instead of a paper visa. The Vietnam e-Visa is entirely online, allowing applicants to apply from the comfort of their own homes.
All applicants should be aware of the Vietnam e-Visa requirements before applying. Please review the Vietnam e-Visa requirements for Solomon Island listed below.
Check Vietnam e-Visa requirements for the Solomon Islands
- The main types of Vietnam e-Visas available for Solomon Islands travelers are three types: tourist, conference, and business.
- A visitor from the Solomon Islands can stay a maximum of 30 days with this valid e-Visa.
- Vietnam e-Visa is authorized as a single entry visa. This means that if you want to return to Vietnam, you will need to apply for a revisit visa.
Regarding the required documents for the Vietnam visa application, the applicant should prepare:
- To get the stamp, your Solomon Islands passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have 2 blank pages.
- A passport-size photo of the applicant is in format taken within the last three months on a white background and without glasses.
- A debit or credit card to complete the transaction.
- A current email address for obtaining a visa online.
In cases, you do not meet all of Vietnam e-visa requirements, you would like to stay longer than 30 days, or for other reasons, you can consider applying for a Vietnam traditional visa at the Vietnam Embassy.
Vietnam visa requirements for Solomon Island citizens
2. How to obtain a Vietnam visa from the Solomon Islands
The application process on the Vietnam Immigration Services website takes about fifteen minutes. After your application has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive an email with all of the necessary visa information.
Nothing more difficult than the four steps outlined below is required to apply for an e-Visa from the Solomon Islands to enter Vietnam:
Step 1: Finish the secure online application. Fill out all of the forms on the Apply for Vietnam e-Visa page. Each application requires you to submit your personal information. This includes your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, and arrival and departure dates.
Step 2: Double-check your information to ensure that it is correct and complete. Pay the e-visa fee with an electronic money transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal).
Step 3: In this step, you will receive an email confirming the submission of your visa application. The e-Visa will be processed and approved online before being sent to you.
Step 4: Have your passport stamped with your visa when you arrive. Please remember to print and keep the Vietnam e-Visa that we sent you via email during the trip.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa for Solomon Island citizens
3. How much is a Vietnam visa for Solomon Island citizens?
The processing time will begin once you have paid in full the Vietnam e-Visa fee, including the Government fees and the service fees. Vietnam Immigration Department charges government fees, which are non-refundable. Service fees vary according to the type of service. There are three options: normal, urgent, and super urgent.
- Normal: This is the most common option. After submitting your application, you will receive your visa within three working days.
- Urgent: The Vietnam e-Visa will be handed in within two working days.
- Super urgent: If you don't have time to wait for a response, choosing this option will save you a lot of time. The Vietnam e-Visa is issued in 24 hours.
We strongly recommend that you visit the Vietnam visa fee to learn more about the various fees that you might pay. Before making a payment, please carefully consider your plan; any changes made after payment will be charged as a new application.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and wire transfers as payment methods; select the one that works best for you.
Vietnam visa fees for Solomon Island citizens
It is best suggested that you purchase Travel Insurance when traveling internationally to protect yourself and your family from unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, illness, travel delays, and lost luggage. With insurance benefits and treatments, you can travel without worry. For more information, please see the Insurance Information.
We wish this information is beneficial to your application and that your trip to Vietnam is enjoyable. Vietnam e-Visa is an ideal solution for both visitors and travel industry professionals due to its convenience. The Vietnam Immigration Services are always available to help if the passport holder has any questions or concerns about obtaining a Vietnam visa online for Solomon Island citizens.