Vietnam Visa Requirements For Spain: New Updates
- 1. Check Vietnam visa requirements for Spanish citizens
- 2. How to get a Vietnam e-Visa from Spain conveniently
- 3. How much is a Vietnam visa for Spanish citizens?
Travelers from all over the world are constantly drawn to Vietnam. You won't be disappointed by the reasonable prices, lovely surroundings, or welcoming people. One of the clearest examples of Vietnam's convenient policy for foreign travelers is the Vietnam e-Visa.
The Vietnam e-Visa is very useful because the applicant does not need to go to the embassy or consulate; instead, they can apply from home. In this article, we will discuss the Vietnam visa requirements for Spanish citizens, as well as how to apply and the fees. We hope you find this information useful.
Vietnam visa for Spanish residents
1. Check Vietnam visa requirements for Spanish citizens
What is a Vietnam e-Visa?
Vietnam e-Visa (electronic visa) is only available online and it is issued by the Vietnamese government for Spanish travelers to enter Vietnam legally. Foreigners are only permitted to enter Vietnam with single or multiple entries for tourist and commercial purposes using the e-Visa, which has a 90-day expiration date.
Is a Vietnam visa necessary for Spanish citizens?
Spain belongs to the exemption list for the visa to Vietnam within 45 days. That means Spanish passport holders are allowed to stay in Vietnam for 45 days. If you stay longer than that, a Vietnam visa is required.
There are 02 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa for Spanish citizens:
- Apply to the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate directly. Remember to check out the location previously at the Check Vietnam Embassy.
- Remotely apply for a 90-day Vietnam eVisa by visiting the Vietnam Immigration Services website.
Those who want to travel to Vietnam for academic and living purposes must consider applying for a traditional visa at the Vietnam Embassy.
2. How to get a Vietnam e-Visa from Spain conveniently
What are the required documents for Spanish passport holders?
A well-planned process will result in a favorable outcome. Before applying for an e-Visa, each holder must adapt the following documents for Spanish citizens:
- The national passport is valid for at least six months from the date of entry. To get a stamp, two blank pages in the passport are needed.
- A photocopy of the biographical page of the passport.
- A recent, white-background, passport-size photo sans spectacles that was shot on a plain background.
- To make a visa payment, you can use a debit or credit card.
- A working email address for receiving e-visa approval.
Consider carefully before applying. If your cases do not match the Vietnam visa requirements above, we offer you to apply for a traditional visa at the Vietnam Embassy.
Vietnam visa requirements for Spanish residents
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Vietnam visa
Please use the website's secure Vietnam visa application form. It is preferable if you can find a location with a good Internet connection. Follow these steps to apply for a Vietnam visa online for Spanish citizens. On the navigation bar, click "Apply Visa":
Step 1: Fill out the application form honestly, which requires your full name, date of birth, nationality, address, and passport number.
Step 2: Before submitting, double-check your information and services. Then, depending on the services you select, make a payment.
Step 3: You will receive an email confirming your application. In addition, your e-Visa will be approved and mailed to you.
Step 4: It is recommended that you print off your visa for airline personnel to check your eligibility and keep it during the trip. Your passport will receive a stamp.
We'd like to remind you that your passport is essential for entry. If you forget, even if you have a valid e-Visa, you may be denied entry. Take your passport with you on your trip.
How to apply for a Vietnam e-visa from Spain
3. How much is a Vietnam visa for Spanish citizens?
In general, Spanish passport holders must pay two types of fees when applying for a visa: government fees and service fees.
There is no refund for the government fee paid to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing. The service fee is determined by the type of visa services selected. We offer processing time services that are tailored to your schedule. Service fees are subject to change. Consider the following services:
- Normal: This is a standard option to think about. Your visa will be processed within three working days of receipt.
- Urgent: Your Vietnam e-Visa application will be processed within two business days.
- Super urgent: You don't have time to wait for responses, so this option will save you a lot of time. Your e-visa to Vietnam should be delivered within 24 hours.
Sometimes processing will be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances; we appreciate your understanding and patience, and we will do our best to assist you.
In terms of payment methods, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and wire transfers by Bank of Cyprus; therefore, select the method that is most convenient for you. Please double-check your plan; any changes made after payment will be charged as a new application.
Vietnam visa fees for Spanish residents
It is recommended that applicants obtain Travel Insurance for their trips, particularly those that will take them abroad. When traveling abroad, you may encounter unexpected situations that affect your feelings and experiences. As a result, we recommend that you purchase insurance to protect yourself and your family from medical and security accidents.
We hope your application goes well and that you have a great time in Vietnam. If you have any queries or worries regarding the Vietnam visa for Spanish citizens, we are more than happy to help.