Vietnam visa requirements for Thai citizens
1. Check Vietnam e-visa requirements for Thai citizens
Thailan is in the exemption list for Visa to Vietnam within 30 days. Therefore:
- If you stay in Vietnam less than 30 days, visa to Vietnam is NOT REQUIRED
- If you stay in Vietnam more than 30 days, visa to Vietnam is REQUIRED
2. How To Apply Vietnam Online Visa For Thai Citizens
Citizens or residents in Thailand can choose one of two options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- Apply online to get visa on arrival (visa picked up at the arrival airport in Vietnam with the legal approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department).
- Two, directly contact and apply your Vietnam Visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Thailand
3. Vietnam visa Fee for Thai Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Stamping Fee.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
Wordwide phone support