Yes, Korean citizens can get a Vietnam 3-month tourist visa. Once you arrive in Vietnam, you can extend your tourist visa. Applying for a three-month tourist visa is not complicated; the procedure is the same for a one-month visa. In other words, the validity of a Vietnamese tourist visa can range from 15 days to 3 months.
To extend their visa in Vietnam, foreigners must meet all of the following requirements:
- To carry out procedures for Vietnam visa extension for foreigners, a valid passport is required.
- Foreigners staying in Vietnam must obtain a temporary residence permit from the police station in the area where they are staying.
- The individual's Vietnam visa is still valid.
- In Vietnam, a company guarantees to carry out procedures to extend Vietnam visas for foreigners for business, work, and investment visas.
- Foreigners have not committed any crimes while in Vietnam.
Note: South Korean passport holders DO NOT require a visa to enter Vietnam for stays of up to 15 days. The requirement for a 30-day gap between stays with visa exemption has been removed.