In most cases, you do NOT need to show proof of accommodation when you arrive in Vietnam with a Vietnam e-Visa.
International travelers only need to meet the following requirements for an e-Visa to Vietnam:
- A valid passport: The applicants must make sure their passports have at least two blank pages for immigration officers to stamp and are valid for at least six months after the planned date of arrival in Vietnam.
- A scan of the traveler's passport information page. You should have a clear and legible copy of your passport's biographical data page.
- A color photo of the applicant (this image must contain the applicant’s full face with formal clothes).
- Email address: Provide a valid email address when submitting your application at Vietnam Immigration Services so you can consistently access your eVisa.
- A payment method: Finally, in order to pay the required visa fees, you'll need a valid debit or credit card, visa, Paypal, American Express, or MasterCard.
We advise you to apply for an e-visa as early as possible in time for your journey if you intend to visit Vietnam. We hope your application process goes well and you have a pleasurable stay in Vietnam.