Passport holders from New Zealand can get a 03-month tourist visa. If you have visited already, you can apply for a 3-month tourist visa. The processing is not different from a 01-month visa. We will instruct you step-by-step on how to get Vietnam 03-month tourist visa from New Zealand.
New Zealand visa holders must meet all of the following requirements to extend their visa in Vietnam:
- A valid passport is required to carry out procedures for Vietnam visa extensions for foreigners.
- Foreign visitors to Vietnam must obtain a temporary residence permit from the police station in their area.
- The person's Vietnam visa is still valid.
- A company in Vietnam guarantees to carry out procedures to extend Vietnam visas for foreigners seeking business, work, or investment visas.
- Foreigners have committed no crimes in Vietnam.
The Vietnam 3-month visa fee for tourists depends on the types of services and the number of visitors. The types of visas include single or multiple entries and a month or multiple months.
Moreover, Vietnam e-Visa for New Zealand citizens is available on Vietnam Immigration Services website. If you are going to travel to Vietnam for short stays, Vietnam e-Visa is the best choice. Apply now!