Because Hong Kong does not belong to the Vietnam visa exemption list, a Vietnam visa is required. Hong Kong citizens have two options for obtaining a Vietnam visa:
- Directly apply to the Vietnam Embassy.
- Apply for a Vietnam e-Visa.
We strongly advise you to apply for a Vietnam e-Visa because of its convenience. For your trip, getting a visa online is the best option. You need to meet the Vietnam e-Visa requirements. Apply for a traditional visa instead if your circumstances do not meet the requirements. It is advised that you investigate the location at the Check Vietnam Embassy.
Before applying, each holder must gather all necessary documents; please keep the following in mind:
- A Hong Kong passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Vietnam, and it must have at least two blank pages for verification stamps.
- A scan of the passport's biographical page
- 01 passport photo per person
- A contact email address
The application form must be truthfully completed. Simply stay at home and fill out the application form. Please go to our website and follow the steps by clicking on Apply Visa:
- Fill out the application form
- Make a payment for your visa application.
- A Vietnam visa will be emailed to you.
- Download and print your e-Visa to receive a stamp at the international airport.