Irish passport holders can apply for a tourist/business visa on arrival.
To enter Vietnam for tourism or business, Irish citizens MUST apply for valid visas and meet the following entry requirements:
- Irish passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of arrival.
- There are two blank pages in the passport for visa stamps.
There are 03 ways to obtain a Vietnam visa:
- Apply directly to the Local Embassy: There is no Vietnamese embassy in Dublin, Ireland. You can seek assistance from the Vietnamese embassy in London. If you are currently living outside of Ireland, you can also contact the local embassy in your home country.
- Apply for a visa on arrival.
- Apply for a Vietnam visa online. This option helps you save time and no need to visit the Local Embassy. Apply quickly at thevietnamimmigration.org