A passport photo is required when applying for a Vietnam e-Visa for Filipino citizens. We will help you be clear about the standard requirements of the passport photo for a Filipino visa to Vietnam.
The Vietnamese government requires the following photos for an e-Visa:
- The photo should be 4 x 6 cm (the standard photography size in Vietnam) or 2 x 2 inches.
- The photos must be the same and taken within the last six months.
- The photo should show the entire face from the front, with the eyes open and without any spectacles or glasses.
- You can show the entire head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin. The head is taken in the central frame.
- A light or white background is recommended.
A Vietnam e-Visa application requires some documents such as a Philippine passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date in Vietnam, a payment account, and a current email address. Please carefully prepare the required documents.