When arriving in Vietnam with a Vietnam e-Visa, you will need to present a few documents to immigration officials. These include:
- Your approved Vietnam e-Visa: You will need to show the e-Visa that was approved and sent to your email. Be sure to print it out and bring a hard copy with you.
- Your passport: You will need to present your Australian passport, which must be valid for at least 06 months from your arrival date in Vietnam and have a minimum of 02 blank pages for a verification stamp.
- Relevant documents: In some cases, immigration officials may ask to see additional documents, such as a return ticket or proof of sufficient funds for your stay in Vietnam.
To enter Vietnam with a Vietnam e-Visa, travelers need to prepare the necessary documents before applying. These documents include:
- A passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Vietnam, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification stamp
- A scan of the passport's biographical page
- A photo used in the passport
- An email address to receive your approved visa application
Once the necessary documents are prepared, travelers can easily apply for a Vietnam e-Visa by visiting the Vietnam Immigration Services website and clicking on the "Apply Visa" button. From there, they can fill out the online application form and make a payment for the visa application.
After submitting the application, travelers will receive a confirmation email with their e-Visa attached. They should download and print their e-Visa and have it ready for inspection at the international airport. Upon arrival in Vietnam, they will need to present their e-Visa, passport, and other relevant documents to the immigration officer for verification.
It is important to note that travelers should declare all information on the application form truthfully and accurately. Any discrepancies or incorrect information can result in the e-Visa application being rejected, and travelers may be denied entry into Vietnam.