With an eVisa, you can enter most of the international airports in Vietnam. Holders of eVisa can enter and exit the following ports of entry:
- Phu Quoc International Airport - PQC - Kien Giang
- Phu Bai International Airport - HUI - Thua Thien - Hue
- Noi Bai International Airport - HAN - Ha Noi
- Da Nang International Airport - DAD - Đa Nang
- Can Tho International Airport - VCA - Can Tho
- Cam Ranh International Airport - CXR - Khanh Hoa
- Cat Bi International Airport - HPH - Hai Phong
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - SGN - Ho Chi Minh City
Read more about The International Terminal In Vietnam information: the airport's location, name, IATA code, ICAO code, and details regarding Vietnam's visa policy.
Lao Bao Landport, Xa Mat Landport, Tay Trang Landport, Tinh Bien Landport, Song Tien Landport, Na Meo Landport, Nam Can Landport, Mong Cai Landport, Moc Bai Landport, La Lay Landport, Lao Cai Landport, Ha Tien Landport, Huu Nghi Landport, Bo Y Landport, Cha Lo Landport, Cau Treo Landport.
Cam Pha Seaport, Da Nang Seaport, Nghi Son Seaport, Duong Dong Seaport, Dung Quat Seaport, Hon Gai Seaport, Nha Trang Seaport, Chan May Seaport, Vung Tau Seaport, Vung Ang Seaport, Ho Chi Minh City Seaport, Quy Nhon Seaport, Hai Phong Seaport.
The visa will be sent to your email address once it is issued. You should bring at least a copy of your Vietnam eVisa during your journey because the Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint will ask you to present it upon arrival.