To get the Vietnam visa stamp at the airport upon arrival, you will need to present the following documents to the Immigration Officer:
- A national passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Vietnam and have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- Approval letter: This is the letter that you received from the Vietnam Immigration Department or a trusted visa agency after applying for your visa. It should include your personal information, travel dates, and visa type.
- A printed copy of e-Visa: If you travel to Vietnam using an electronic visa, you should present a printout of your e-Visa upon arrival
- Completed entry and exit form: This is a form that you can download online and complete before your arrival in Vietnam. You will need to provide your personal information, travel details, and the purpose of your visit.
- Other documents: Depending on your specific visa type and the purpose of your visit, the immigration officer may request additional documents such as a return ticket, hotel reservation, or proof of financial means to support your stay in Vietnam. It is recommended to have these documents ready just in case they are required.
On the other hand, if you have a travel plan to Vietnam, applying Vietnam e-Visa is a great solution for international travel lovers. The procedure is simple and straightforward. Fortunately, the Vietnam e-Visa does not require a stamping fee, and it is issued electronically. Contact the Vietnam Immigration Services team if you have any concerns.