Vietnam E-visa Re-opening
Vietnam officially reopened the e-visa for foreigners after pausing for 2 years, because of Covid-19 pandemic. Now, citizens from 80 countries can apply for purposes such as tourist or business trips not exceeding 30 days. Along with that, Vietnam also restored the visa exemption policy for citizens of the following countries: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, Japan, Korea, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Belarus, but it’s for a short time no more than 15 days; restored immigration policies and related regulations as before the COVID-19 epidemic.
Accordingly, to enter Vietnam, travelers don't have to show a certificate of enough doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or a certificate of recovery, nor do they have to be isolated. Therefore, travelers, whether fully vaccinated or not, just need to strictly follow the immigration regulations to be able to comfortably explore this beautiful S-shaped country.
Travelers just need to prepare the required documents: passport & personal photo and have a negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 before boarding the plane (except for children under 2 years old) no later than 24 hours. Travelers must make a medical declaration by the PC-COVID app before entering and prepare for travel insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment with a minimum liability of US$10,000, helping you reduce the risk. In the end, you’ll show your visa and get stamped before entering.
Vietnam goes into a new normal after a long quarantine. Tourism in Vietnam after 2 years of being affected by COVID-19, changed a lot, but only the beauty of Vietnam remains forever with Ha Long Bay, Hoi An Ancient Town, Mu Cang Chai village, Ninh Binh, Da Lat, My Son Sanctuary, etc. With all the nuances of 4-season tourism for travelers to experience when coming to Vietnam.
Enjoy the world-famous traditional cuisine such as Pho, Bun Bo, Banh Mi, Banh Xeo, etc, to the spiritual heritage recognized-UNESCO with Hue royal court music, Central Highlands gongs, Quan ho Bac Ninh, Ca Tru, etc, unique, especially nowhere have, will be indispensable travel suggestions for tourists who wish to explore Vietnamese culture and people.
"Paradise door" of Tourism has opened, and travelers can completely enter Vietnam. With the help of GIS, it will take no more than 3 working days for travelers to have Vietnam E-visa in hand, besides, other services that we provide for your convenience: travel insurance, sim card, hotel booking, car rental, ... So what are you waiting for?
- New Policies On Vietnam Visa - The Validity Up To 90 days
- Vietnam's Tourism Minister Proposes Expanding E-Visa Program
- Ho Chi Minh City is the Best Place for World Digital Nomads
- Vietnam E-Visa Woes: Travelers Seek Efficiency and Reliability
- Vietnam Extends E-Visa Duration For Tourism and Investments
- Foreigners Await Vietnam's Potential Visa Rule Relaxation
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter - Your Key To Hassle-Free Entry
- Vietnam launches e-visas for visitors from 40 countries
- Vietnam Entry Requirements 2023: Check Info For Uk Citizens
- Visa exemption extends to 5 European countries
- Vietnamese Citizens To Enjoy Visa-Free Entry To Chile
- List Of Country Is Eligible To Apply For Vietnam E-Visa 2023