Five countries in Europe happy to enjoy Vietnam visa exemption
Vietnamvisaco.com officially announces that every passport holder of United Kingdom (the UK), France, Germany, Spain and Italy will be able to be exempted from Vietnam visa for stays of maximum 15 days in Vietnam, according to the recently issued Resolution No 46/NQ-CP by Vietnamese Government.
The policy will take effect for one year from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016.
All citizens from five mentioned above countries traveling to Vietnam will enjoy visa exemptions with all types of passports and immigration reasons if they meet the conditions required by Vietnamese law.
Vietnam will grant visa for passport holders of five countries,including the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and Italy
Up to now, Vietnam has unilaterally exempted 15-day-visa for citizens of seven countries, including Russian, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, and Belarus. Also, Vietnam has bilaterally granted 30-day visa exemption for citizen from 9 out of ten ASEAN countries. Thanks to the current visa exemption policy, Vietnam tourism sees the increasing number of tourists coming from Japan, the Republic of Korea and Russia in recent years. Therefore, the new policy of free visa for five countries in Europe is expected to boost the Vietnam tourism industry by attracting more and more tourists from other countries all over the world.
Please be noted that the visa exemption for five countries in Europe is applied for stay of maximum 15 days in Vietnam. In case ones want to stay more than 15 days in Vietnam, applying for visa on arrival is highly recommended to save cost and time.
Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival at here
- Top Festivals In Vietnam That Travelers Should Add On The Bucket List
- Exploring The Diversity Of Vietnamese Dishes
- Check Out The Best Time To Visit Vietnam
- Weather In Vietnam In December: Ideal Conditions For Adventure And Relaxation
- Everything Relating To Vietnam Lunar New Year Traditions
- Lunar New Year Festival - What To Know About Tet Holiday In Vietnam?
- Vietnamese cuisine discovery: Get a tour of the best restaurants in Vietnam
- New Vietnam travel restrictions with the widespread Covid-19: Vaccine passport
- A comprehensive guide to the best Vietnam beaches
- Ao Dai - The Hidden Beauty In Traditional Vietnamese Dress
- Vietnam Introduce Vietnam Travel Visa For Taiwanese
- Travel To Vietnam: The Ultimate Guide
- Little known "secrets" about famous places to visit in Vietnam
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Experience Tet Celebrations in Vietnam Like a Local 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast Asia - A Wonderful Journey
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- HOTTEST DISCOUNT to celebrate the BIGGEST HOLIDAY!
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot! 20% off for Visa to Vietnam beaches! Find out now!
- Foreign tourists happy with Vietnam’s visa exemption policy
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Best Things to Do in Vietnam (Part 1)
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 2
- April Deals of Vietnam Visa – 25% OFF
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 1
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Vietnam celebrates the National Day - Sep 02, 2017
- One-year multiple Vietnam visa for US citizens
- Top 10 best souvenirs from Vietnam
- Vietnam Topography
- Religions in Vietnam
- Climate in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Traditional Instruments
- Food in the Central
- Food in the South
- Food in the North
- Vietnam Festivals in 2015
- Vietnamese Traditional Costumes
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Vietnam
- Vietnam Public Holidays in 2015