Vietnam Public Holidays in 2015
National public holidays of Vietnam in 2015
|Thursday||January 01||New Years Day|
|Friday||January 02||New Years Holiday||Public Sector. Compensated by Sat. 27 Dec 2014|
|Sunday||February 15||Tet Holiday||Vietnamese New Year|
|Monday||February 16||Tet Holiday||Public Sector. Compensated by Sat 14 Feb|
|Tuesday||February 17||Tet Holiday||Vietnamese New Year|
|Wednesday||February 18||Tet Eve||Vietnamese New Year Eve|
|Thursday||February 19||Tet Nguyen Dan||Vietnamese New Year|
|Friday||February 20||Tet Holiday||Vietnamese New Year|
|Saturday||February 21||Tet Holiday||Vietnamese New Year|
|Sunday||February 22||Tet Holiday||Vietnamese New Year|
|Tuesday||April 28||Hung Kings Temple Festival||Gio To Hung Vuong|
|Wednesday||April 29||Public Holiday||Public Sector. Compensated by Sat. 25 April|
|Thursday||April 30||Reunification Day||Marks the fall of Saigon in 1975|
|Friday||May 01||International Labour Day|
|Wednesday||September 02||National Day||Marks Vietnam's declaration of independence in 1945|
- Top Festivals In Vietnam That Travelers Should Add On The Bucket List
- Exploring The Diversity Of Vietnamese Dishes
- Check Out The Best Time To Visit Vietnam
- Weather In Vietnam In December: Ideal Conditions For Adventure And Relaxation
- Everything Relating To Vietnam Lunar New Year Traditions
- Lunar New Year Festival - What To Know About Tet Holiday In Vietnam?
- Vietnamese cuisine discovery: Get a tour of the best restaurants in Vietnam
- New Vietnam travel restrictions with the widespread Covid-19: Vaccine passport
- A comprehensive guide to the best Vietnam beaches
- Ao Dai - The Hidden Beauty In Traditional Vietnamese Dress
- Vietnam Introduce Vietnam Travel Visa For Taiwanese
- Travel To Vietnam: The Ultimate Guide
- Little known "secrets" about famous places to visit in Vietnam
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Experience Tet Celebrations in Vietnam Like a Local 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast Asia - A Wonderful Journey
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- HOTTEST DISCOUNT to celebrate the BIGGEST HOLIDAY!
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot! 20% off for Visa to Vietnam beaches! Find out now!
- Foreign tourists happy with Vietnam’s visa exemption policy
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Best Things to Do in Vietnam (Part 1)
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 2
- April Deals of Vietnam Visa – 25% OFF
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 1
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Vietnam celebrates the National Day - Sep 02, 2017
- One-year multiple Vietnam visa for US citizens
- Five countries in Europe happy to enjoy Vietnam visa exemption
- Top 10 best souvenirs from Vietnam
- Vietnam Topography
- Religions in Vietnam
- Climate in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Traditional Instruments
- Food in the Central
- Food in the South
- Food in the North
- Vietnam Festivals in 2015
- Vietnamese Traditional Costumes
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Vietnam
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
Wordwide phone support