Vietnam Visa For Austrian Citizens: Check Requirements
- Why do Austrian residents need visas to enter Vietnam?
- What is the maximum term of stay for Austrian citizens in Vietnam?
- Vietnam visa requirements for Austrian passport:
- How is the Vietnam visa application process for Austrian citizens who want to visit Vietnam?
- In Austria, the cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam
- The Embassy of Vietnam in Austria:
Austrian nationals who want to go to Vietnam now have access to the electronic visa. The Vietnamese Government intends to facilitate traveler entry by issuing visas for Vietnam to Austrian visitors at the airport. As part of our ongoing efforts to strengthen the existing strong ties between our two countries, the Vietnam Immigration & eVisa Portal provides you with services relating to visas and others.
There are several unique ethnic groups living in the beautiful nation of Vietnam, each of which has its own set of cultural traditions. Additionally, it is a well-liked vacation spot for travelers from all over the world. You must submit a visa application if you want to visit Vietnam during the upcoming few months.
Knowing what kind of visa you may apply for is crucial before leaving on a vacation. Austrian nationals who want to visit Vietnam must have a valid visa. Austrian nationals can now travel briefly to Vietnam with the help of an eVisa.
Vietnam visa for austrian citizens
Why do Austrian residents need visas to enter Vietnam?
Austrian citizens who wish to go to Vietnam must apply for a Vietnam visa well in advance of their intended departure. Owing to the electronic visa, Austrian nationals do not need to apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate. Instead, they can make use of Vietnam eVisa for a short trip in the country.
Following that, Austrian people will be able to arrange travels to Vietnam using an e-Visa in less than a month, whether they are going for business or pleasure.
What is the maximum term of stay for Austrian citizens in Vietnam?
If you are an Austrian national and desire to go to Vietnam for up to 30 days, you should get an e-Visa. The validity period for this type of visa is one month, beginning on the date specified on the approved e-Visa document. You cannot go to Vietnam before or after the date shown on your e-Visa.
Because the Vietnam e-visa only permits a single entrance into the country, you will need to submit another Vietnam eVisa application for a new entry visa if you leave Vietnam with the intention of coming back at a later time.
Vietnam visa requirements for Austrian passport
Vietnam visa requirements for Austrian passport:
Austrian passport holders may apply for visas to Vietnam online in advance of the intended departure date. Prior to submitting a request for an eVisa to Vietnam, you must have the following paperwork on hand:
- Passports issued in Austria must be valid for at least six months after the planned arrival date in Vietnam.
- The passport must have at least one unused page available for verification stamps.
- A photocopy of the passport page with the biographical data
- Per individual, a single photo (of any size) is required.
Vietnam visa application for Austrian citizens
How is the Vietnam visa application process for Austrian citizens who want to visit Vietnam?
The procedure for requesting a Vietnam visa is simple. You have fifteen minutes to finish the online application. Follow these few guidelines:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application. The number of applicants, the kind of visa, the intended use of the trip, the port of entry, and the processing time must all be provided in this step. Then, include any relevant personal information, including your complete name, gender, date of birth, passport number, arrival, and departure dates.
- Step 2: Double-check your data to make sure it is accurate and comprehensive. Your visa application might be delayed if it contains mistakes or inaccurate information. Transfer money online to cover the e-visa charge (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Obtain an email confirming the submission of your visa application. Before being sent to your email address, the e-Visa will be processed and authorized online.
- Step 4: You must download and print a copy of your Vietnam eVisa when you get it through email. When you arrive, have your passport and visa stamped.
Cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam for Austria citizens
In Austria, the cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam
In order to submit an application for an e-Visa for Vietnam, you must pay two different kinds of Vietnam visa fees. The Government charge and the Service price, respectively, are the types of these payments.
Due to Austria's non-exemption from Vietnam visa requirements, applicants are required to pay the Government charge. This is the amount that applicants have to pay for the Vietnamese Government on approving your e-visa
Depending on the processing time you choose for your visa application, a Service fee is assessed. The Vietnam Immigration e-Visa Portal has made 03 different types of visa services available to customers. The following are these services:
- Normal: After making your pick, you will receive a response to your inquiry in 03 business days if you choose this option for a regular assessment of your residence permit.
- Urgent: It is vital that the time required to submit a visa application be as soon as feasible. Within the following 02 days, your visa will be emailed to the address you provided.
- Super urgent: If you choose this service, your visa will be ready in as little as 24 hours.
Regarding the eVisa fee, you can use PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express to pay for your purchases. You will also need to get Vietnam travel insurance in order for the Vietnamese Government to grant your visa application easier. Not to mention that it can enhance the enjoyment and safety of your trip to Vietnam. The best course of action is to take precautions to keep yourself safe for a short amount of time if you just want to remain in Vietnam temporarily.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Austria:
Austrian nationals must get a standard visa from the Vietnam Embassy in Austria in order to enter Vietnam for any reason other than leisure or business. The Vietnamese Embassy in Austria can be used as a stopover for Austrian nationals traveling to or from Vietnam.