Vietnam Visa For Austrian Citizens: Check Requirements
Austrian nationals who want to go to Vietnam now have access to the electronic visa. The Vietnamese Government intends to facilitate traveler entry by issuing visas for Vietnam to Austrian visitors at the airport. As part of our ongoing efforts to strengthen the existing strong ties between our two countries, the Vietnam Immigration & eVisa Portal provides you with services relating to visas and others.
Knowing what kind of visa you may apply for is crucial before leaving on a vacation. Austrian nationals who want to visit Vietnam must have a valid visa. This article will make you clear about the Vietnam visa for Austrians: visa requirements, how to apply, and fees.
Vietnam visa for Austrian citizens
Why do Austrian residents need visas to enter Vietnam?
Austria is not on the exempt country list for Vietnam visas, so a Vietnam visa is REQUIRED.
Austrians have 02 options below to get a visa for Vietnam from Austria:
- Visit the Vietnam Embassy in Austria to get a traditional visa. However, you have to find the nearest embassy in other countries to Saudi because there is no Vietnam embassy in Saudi.
- Apply online for a 90-day Vietnam eVisa (recommended).
What is the maximum term of stay for Austrian citizens in Vietnam?
The validity period for a Vietnam eVisa is 03 months (90 days) with single or multiple entries, beginning on the date specified on the approved eVisa document. You cannot go to Vietnam before or after the date shown on your eVisa.
Vietnam visa requirements for Austrian passport
Vietnam visa requirements for Austrian passport:
Austrian passport holders may apply for visas to Vietnam online in advance of the intended departure date. Prior to submitting a request for an eVisa to Vietnam, you must have the following paperwork on hand:
- Passports issued in Austria must be valid for at least six months after the planned arrival date in Vietnam.
- The passport must have at least one unused page available for verification stamps.
- A photocopy of the passport page with the biographical data
- Per individual, a single photo (of any size) is required.
Vietnam visa application for Austrian citizens
How is the Vietnam visa application process for Austrian citizens?
The procedure for requesting a Vietnam visa is simple. You have fifteen minutes to finish the online application. Follow these few guidelines:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application. The number of applicants, the kind of visa, the intended use of the trip, the port of entry, and the processing time must all be provided in this step. Then, include any relevant personal information, including your complete name, gender, date of birth, passport number, arrival, and departure dates.
- Step 2: Double-check your data to make sure it is accurate and comprehensive. Your visa application might be delayed if it contains mistakes or inaccurate information.
- Step 3: Obtain an email confirming the submission of your visa application. Before being sent to your email address, the e-Visa will be processed and authorized online.
- Step 4: You must download and print a copy of your Vietnam eVisa when you get it through email. When you arrive, have your passport and visa stamped.
Cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam for Austria citizens
In Austria, the cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam
In order to submit an application for an e-Visa for Vietnam, you must pay two different kinds of Vietnam visa fees. The Government charge and the Service price, respectively, are the types of these payments.
Due to Austria's non-exemption from Vietnam visa requirements, applicants are required to pay the Government charge. This is the amount that applicants have to pay to the Vietnamese Government to approve your e-visa
Depending on the processing time you choose for your visa application, a Service fee is assessed. The Vietnam Immigration e-Visa Portal has made 03 different types of visa services available to customers. The following are these services:
- Normal: After making your pick, you will receive a response to your inquiry in 03 business days if you choose this option for a regular assessment of your residence permit.
- Urgent: It is vital that the time required to submit a visa application be as soon as feasible. Within the following 02 days, your visa will be emailed to the address you provided.
- Super urgent: If you choose this service, your visa will be ready in as little as 24 hours.
Regarding the eVisa fee, you can use PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express to pay for your purchases. You will also need to get Vietnam travel insurance in order for the Vietnamese Government to grant your visa application easier. Not to mention that it can enhance the enjoyment and safety of your trip to Vietnam. The best course of action is to take precautions to keep yourself safe for a short amount of time if you just want to remain in Vietnam temporarily.