In order to apply for a Vietnam eVisa, Indian passport holders are required to meet certain visa requirements:
- Having a passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Vietnam
- A personal photograph of the applicant.
The Government of Vietnam has imposed some photo requirements for an eVisa:
- The photo size should be 4 x 6 cm (standard Vietnam photography size) or 2 x 2 inches.
- The photos should be identical and taken within the past 06 months.
- The photo should show the entire face, front view, eyes open, and without spectacles and glasses
- Center head within frame and present full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin
- The color of the background should be plain light or white.
- The face or the background has no shadows.
- The applicants are advised to wear formal clothes. US applicants had better wear a collared shirt.
- The photo has no borders.
For Indians who want to enter Vietnam for a brief period of time, e-visa is the best choice. At the Vietnam Immigration Services, Indian travelers will discover more about the Vietnam e-visa requirements for Indians.